Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lawa Broddy

Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Lawa Omar
2. Your age (OOC): 19 Years
3. Time zone + Country: UTC+02:00 Baghdad, Iraq
4. Daily time played on the server (09:00 AM - 22:00 PM):
5. Average online per week: 65 to 70 Hours
6. Your Discord ID: 498341881835421696 ( lawaqachaxchi )
7. Your Nickname (IC): Lawa Broddy
8. Your ID: 125507
9. Your In-Game Level: Level 50
10. Curatorship choice (State or Crime): Crime
11: Languages Spoken: English, Kurdish, Kurmanji, Sorani

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
Firstly, I started being part of the city around 2 years ago being influenced by many of my cousins the Broddy Boys. I didnt partake in many event, as I was busy with grinding and building a foundation for myself in the city, with this I got to understand the economy and the player base. A short time after, I started to join gangs and get into the illegal lifestyle and was soon renowned among the people. From this I got to know most if not all the rules related to the crime sector of the city. I also started to take part in the legal organisations, having been in gangs for a while I wanted to change things up and became an agent at the Federal Investigation Bureau. Through all of these experiences I have gained alot of knowledge about the rules of both state and crime, although I specialize in crime knowing most if not all parts of it. Having been a regular citizen for such a long time, I have thought about it and want to participate and be part of the admin team to bring more fun and joy to the players overall and improve the experience for the ones who were once like me and new to the city, aiding them in having a fun and entertaining time in the project.

2. What positions have you held in the city? (Crime and State)
Legal Organizations:

1x DHOD (FIB)
2x 00 Agent
2x Supervisor (FIB)

Illegal Organizations:

5x Bloods Under Deputy
3x Ballas Under Deputy
1x Families Under Deputy
2x Marabunta Under Deputy

3. What are your strengths?
responsiblity, loyalty (above everything), critical thinking to solve the issue being faced, teamwork, attention to detail, adaptability to situations, friendly to everyone equally, ability to speak multiple languages (some more fluently than others).

4. What are your weaknesses?
Sometimes I showcase impatience in completing the task at hand, and also being too merciful.

5. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
creativity, fair judgment and cutting down on violators of the servers rules, innovative Ideas for events finding new ways of entertainment, engaging with the community, making the city overall more enjoyable for the players as a whole.

6. Will you be ready to sell your business?
I currently do not possess any kind of business, however if I did, yes I am ready.

7. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
There is not a single issue preventing my activity in the city.

Tyrell Johnson

EN1 Senior of Unofficial Orgs and Supports
Senior Administrator
Rejected

Wrong format, when you apply make sure to use the right format...​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom