Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Your ID
Players nickname
Delilah Brank
Administrators nickname
Mohamed Pluxury
Date
Apr 8, 2024
Time
3:30
Proofs
https://youtu.be/djv3pBD4aAs

Delilah Brank

Player
Player
i got banned for 'Toxicity', regarding the situation on the beach that happened before server restart. in the POV it shows that these two girls (360759, 298634) they started to talk about nationality (trashy uk girl) in the main chat and i got heated because of that, so i just had happened to say i would fight any of them, not necessarily in the beach, but in red zone, i did not mean to get toxic like that but they were talking about my race and nationality and i just got a little mad, it was not my intention. as you can clearly see in the POV how they spoke towards me and my friend (286841) (that was from her POV since mine isn't working unfortunately). I did not mean any of this, i am sorry, i just want to have fun with my friends and grind out the battlepass, this will not happen again, things just got out of hand and i understand my behavior was wrong. I was wondering if there is any chance for the ban to be revoked or reduced, even for a couple of days since i feel really bad right now and i want to get to complete my battlepass and have fun in this project with my friends.

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
there is no pov provided from your side, there is nothing to be review

Top Bottom