Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy Santos

π•Ώπ–”π–’π–’π–ž
Player
1.Your Name : Harry Keen
2.Your Age : 17
3.Time Zone : GMT
4.Avarage Online / per Day : 4 - 8 hours
5.Discord : π•€π•žπ• π•œπ•–π•ͺπ•ͺ#0561
6.IC Name : Ricky Santos
7.ID : 126528

Why do I want to be the Leader?

I would like to be the leader of Los Santos Vagos because I believe that this server deserves a good roleplaying for all players, no matter what experience level they have, whether they are new in the game they can be taught and learn the gang life or whether they are experienced gang members and know all the rules. I would like to provide everyone with an equal and friendly non-toxic community. You are probably wondering why a 126k id is applying for a leader of a gang however don't be too quick to judge I have excellent experience and history in a lot of servers not only ragemp but fivem Strict RP servers. Furthermore I have played on different Grand RP servers. Finally I would like to provide a fun, inclusive and serious RP experience.

My advice to improve the roleplaying level in this organisation is:
Having an organised gang with balanced ranks and good
inclusiveness
Punishing people who do the wrong thing
and rewarding people who achieve the right thing
Intercept NG ammo runs and Encashment, these things are really slept on and me and a lot of other people would agree on thinking this would improve RP and help the Involvement of RP situations.

Thank you for reading this and I hope I get accepted,
Ricky Santos

Treyvon Santos

Player
Player
I can vouch i would really love to intercept NG ammo runs and do enchashment. I think you will be a good leader.

Timmy Santos

Player
Player
I can vouch for this application I have been in the city with Ricky for a few weeks and he might be new to the city but he knows every rule and understands how to role-play properly and I think he would be a great Vagos leader and would host many great events.

Mike Rill

Player
Player
I can vouch for this application because he is a good player and he knows all the rules and regulations and he is a rightful leader for vagis gang

Tommy Santos

π•Ώπ–”π–’π–’π–ž
Player
Thank you guysπŸ™
If I get accepted I will try and do all your suggestions πŸ˜ƒ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom