Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Nikhil Vurdurur
Administrators nickname
Ruby Spector
Date
Apr 12, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
http://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/664497/#post-2369605

Nikhil Gilgamesh

Player
Player
Dear Lebron,
I recently got punished for this Approved - GR 6.19 | 120715 and I accept this punishment.
This guys told his friends to report me for my previous n-word these guys are backstabbing because they are kicked from family you can check their previous reports they are punished from same reason.

I don't accept this report Approved - G R 6.19 | 120715 because in this first of all I never mentioned them and this was not for them.you can clearly see in the first screenshot I told a quote and then wrote no one was mentioned and no one has any issues and it can't be accepted because it's older than 48hours and in second case so many fam members were fighting and no one was mentioned I tried to stop them many times but they didn't and I put that in anger.

I request you to Approved - G R 6.19 | 120715 cancel this uploded after 48hours+not said to them.

Thanks you very much for reading
I'll accept your decision.

Sam Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom