Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Senior Jasper

Player
Player
Information
1. Are you 18 or older (age OOC): Yes/No :
Yes
2. Time zone: GMT+03:00 (Turkey)
3. Daily time active on the server (XX:XX AM - XX:XX PM): 08:00 - 15:00 Or 18:00 - 02:00
4. Average online per week (hours): Usually 60-70 Hours
5. Your Discord ID: 28mc28
6. Your characters' name (IC): Jasper Walker
7. Your ingame ID (Main and twink): 196233, No twink.
8. Your ingame level:
9. Prefered curator of (State or Crime): State.
10: Languages spoken:
Turkish - English

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?

Approaching nearly two years within this project, I've had the privilege of immersing myself in its vibrant community. While my journey in RP has been fulfilling, I'm eager to expand my contributions beyond the RP. My experience, particularly within LifeInvader, has provided me with valuable insights into organizational dynamics and effective leadership. I'm motivated to leverage this expertise to enhance the project and support its inhabitants. With a passion for fostering inclusivity and collaboration, I aim to create an environment where every member feels valued and empowered to contribute. Were i can continue to help nurture a thriving community of GrandRP. Thats why I want to be an Admin and leave RP life.

2. What positions have you held in the city? (Crime/State/Leader of Unofficial)
- HighCommand in Unofficial Family
- Ex - HC of LifeInvader
- Senior Patrol Officer in LSPD

3. What are your strengths?
Reliability, treating everyone equally and respectfully, thinking quickly and making the right decisions in difficult moments, teamwork.

4. What are your weaknesses?
Since I have always have been uplifted person , sometimes my good intentions can be abused, such as showing some mercy to people, forgiving small things, and giving them another chance.

5. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
Different ideas about events, I am positive, calm person who provides justice. If someone on our team is upset or needs help, I am there immediately.

6. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

I dont have any business. So yes.

7. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment?

No.

8. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
No there is nothing else.

Tyrell Johnson

EN1 Senior of Unofficial Orgs and Supports
Senior Administrator
Rejected

Your applications scores between 90 and 100% on multiple AI detectors. IF you apply for something, make sure to write the text yourself.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom