Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zarco

Zarco Opps | 9215 (English : 3)
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL: Krishnendu Samanta
  2. Your age (OOC): 22
  3. Time zone + country: GMT+5:30 (India)
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 6:00 AM - 7:00 PM (Server Time)
  5. Average online per day(hours): 8 Hours to 10 Hours
  6. Your Discord ID: zarcogamerz
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Zarco Opps
  8. Your in game ID: 9215
  9. Your in game level: 47
  10. Languages spoken: English and Hindi
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State
Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
I am reaching out to express my strong interest in becoming an administrator for the Grand RP. Having immersed myself in the vibrant world of EN3 servers for the past one years, alongside six months in EN-2, I have developed a profound appreciation for the community and its dynamics. Throughout my journey on the server, I have actively participated in various legal organizations such as EMS, Government, and Lifeinvader, as well as delved into the intriguing world of illegal activities with groups like Blood. These experiences have equipped me with a deep understanding of the server's mechanics, rules, and player interactions.

My motivation to join the administration team stems from a desire to utilize my accumulated knowledge and experiences to benefit the community. I believe that by assisting new players, enforcing server rules consistently, and fostering a welcoming environment, we can ensure that all members enjoy a positive and fulfilling experience. I am fully committed to upholding the integrity of the server and ensuring that it remains a place where players can immerse themselves in engaging roleplay while adhering to the established guidelines. With my dedication and familiarity with the server's intricacies, I am confident that I can make a valuable contribution to the administration team.
2. What are your strengths?
Ans.
My strengths are I'm a self-motivated and hardworking person, problem solving and quickly learn anything and I am a good Behavior.
3. What are your weaknesses?
Ans.
My Greatest weaknesses is trust everyone easily.
4. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
Ans.
Kindness and help the new players coming to the city.
5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
Ans.
Yes.
6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
Ans.
No.
7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
Ans.
No.

Emad Pluxury

Senior Curator of Support
Senior Administrator
Rejected
You received an answer before
Further spamming will result in forum punishment​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom