Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alesandro Armone

Participant
Leader of unofficial org

Information

1. Your name IRL : Mirza​

2. Your age : 23​

3. Time zone : GMT+1​

4. Average online per day : 9 to 10 Hours​

5. Your Discord : kromox​

6. Your Nickname : Mirza ScarFace​

7. Your ID : 4337

Additional Information

1. Leader of Ballas Gang

2. Why do you want to be a Leader of this specific organization ? ( List three reasons with an explanation )

As a proven leader Im ready to lead the Ballas to new heights in our city my experience running a successful crew shows I can bring unity loyalty and success to our gang taking charge of the Ballas isn't just a step forward its a commitment to making our neighborhood thrive With things as they are there's no better time than now to seize this opportunity and lead the Ballas to success

3. Your advice to improving RolePlay level in the organization.

First off, I'll set up a clear structure within the Ballas so everyone knows their role and what they need to do. I'll put experienced members in key positions to make the most of their know how It's essential that everyone shows up to events this shows our strength and keeps us on top plus if you are active and involved you'll earn bonuses this not only keeps people motivated but also brings us closer together as a team.​

We won't tolerate any bad behavior within our ranks I'll make sure everyone understands this we need to keep things positive and welcoming for everyone by teaming up with other groups in the city we can make our gang even stronger fair treatment for all members is a must we'll be open about how decisions are made and make sure everyone gets what they need.​

With these plans in action and leading by example i know we can take the Ballas to new heights together we'll overcome any challenges and show everyone what we're made of.​

Goals

Establish a strong team to excel in both ghetto and city events

Commit to full event participation for maximum activity

Enhance roleplay by boosting hostage scenarios and robberies

100% Turfs

Kind Regards​

Mirza ScarFace​

to3iIv0.gif

javin

Player
Player

Information

7. Your ID : 4337​

Additional Information

1. Leader of Ballas Gang

2. Why do you want to be a Leader of this specific organization ? ( List three reasons with an explanation )

As a proven leader Im ready to lead the Ballas to new heights in our city my experience running a successful crew shows I can bring unity loyalty and success to our gang taking charge of the Ballas isn't just a step forward its a commitment to making our neighborhood thrive With things as they are there's no better time than now to seize this opportunity and lead the Ballas to success

First off, I'll set up a clear structure within the Ballas so everyone knows their role and what they need to do. I'll put experienced members in key positions to make the most of their know how It's essential that everyone shows up to events this shows our strength and keeps us on top plus if you are active and involved you'll earn bonuses this not only keeps people motivated but also brings us closer together as a team.​

We won't tolerate any bad behavior within our ranks I'll make sure everyone understands this we need to keep things positive and welcoming for everyone by teaming up with other groups in the city we can make our gang even stronger fair treatment for all members is a must we'll be open about how decisions are made and make sure everyone gets what they need.​

With these plans in action and leading by example i know we can take the Ballas to new heights together we'll overcome any challenges and show everyone what we're made of.​

Goals

100% Turfs

Kind Regards​

Mirza ScarFace​

to3iIv0.gif
++

Leo Fujiwara

Player
Player

Information

7. Your ID : 4337​

Additional Information

1. Leader of Ballas Gang

Goals

100% Turfs

Kind Regards​

Mirza ScarFace​

to3iIv0.gif
+

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom