Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Devil Thakur
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 11, 2024
Time of violation
00:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/qifoscVnWOk

devil thakur

Player
Player
Hello dear reviewer,
This both are his ids in EN-2 :142545 & 101666.
he is doing violation of GR.6.17 from many days and in many forums he escaped from punishment saying nvidia is glitched thats why my voice is not recorded and overlays are not recording you can check this in his forums. Each and every of his forum he is not recording his overlay of
discord. not a single persons voice is not coming from his discord in any of his forum evidence videos. I self played with him while sitting on discord vc. he adds music and songs to cover everything like in my given proof. im providing some of evidences from his past forums and providing backup video links of his evidences which he has posted in his forum videos because after checking this forum. he will delete the availabe videos on platforms to create disturbance in my forum to get approved.

1ST FORUM LINK:Rejected - close
HIS EVIDENCE VIDEO LINK:

Backup link of his evidence:

2ND FORUM LINK: Approved - VDM | 92928
HIS EVIDENCE VIDEO LINK:

Backup link of his evidence
:

3RD FORUM LINK: Rejected - Provoking + Racism + GR 3.2 | 6472
HIS EVEDENCE VIDEO LINK: Video Unavailable

Backup link of his evidence:---his streamable video is unavailable because he deleted ask him to uoload that vdieo too.
ALSO HE IS PROVIDING WRONG FORMT LINK OTHER THAN YOUTUBE AND STREAMABLE BECAUSE HE RECORDS WITH OBS CHECK THIS FORUM U WILL SEE HE HAS UPLOADED DISCORD VIDEO LINK. HE DONT USE NVIDIA AND AMD FOR BODYCAMS.
HIS FORUM LINK: Rejected - FL In Green Zone | 112951

HE HAS A GREAT GRAND HISTORY OF RULE BREAKS:
illegal gunpacks and redux- Rejected - close
he was under investigation today also- Reviewed - Ban For Under Investigation | Del Federal
he is blacklisted in EN-1and EN-3 you can check. banned in en2 many times.
as per his only history you can ban him for more than 60 days.

I think this many evidences and proofs are sufficiant to get him punished hard.
My last forum get not approved bcs he was under investigation now he is unbanned you can punish him.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom