Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Austin Pluxury

Player
Player
Information
1. Are you 18 or older (age OOC): Yes
2. Time zone: IST (GMT+5:30)
3. Daily time active on the server (10:00 AM - 20:00 PM):
4. Average online per week (hours): 25-35
5. Your Discord ID: austinpluxury
6. Your characters' name (IC): Austin Pluxury
7. Your ingame ID (Main and twink): 31512
8. Your ingame level: 22
9. Prefered curator of (State or Crime): State
10: Languages spoken: English, Malayalam, Hindi

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
I have a part of Grand RP since 2021 i have enjoyed many RP situations and made many unforgettable memories but now I want to explore some more things in Grand RP As an admin I see people breaking rules in the city often I just want to help every player who follows rules and make the community a healthy place.
2. What positions have you held in the city? (Crime/State/Leader of Unofficial)
Commander in GOV (HC)
Captain in NG (HC)
Supervisor IN FIB (HC)
Neurologist in EMS
Captain IN LSPD (HC)
3. What are your strengths?
I Learn new things quickly and i can keep my calm in tense situations and time management.
4. What are your weaknesses?
I trust people easily
5. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
I believe my diverse skill set and experiences uniquely qualify me to contribute effectively to the admin team. With my background in law enforcement and my proficiency in analytical thinking I bring a keen eye for detail and problem solving abilities to the table. Furthermore, my strong communication skills enable me to effectively convey ideas and collaborate with team members to achieve common goals. I am adept at multitasking and managing priorities, ensuring tasks are completed efficiently and deadlines are met. Additionally, my commitment to integrity and professionalism aligns closely with the values upheld by the admin team, making me a reliable and trustworthy addition to the group. Overall, I am confident that my combination of skills, experiences, and values will allow me to make meaningful contributions to the admin team and support its objectives effectively
6. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes If i had one
7. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment?
No ( If there is anything i will let the team know about it )
8. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
For my application, I believe it's important to note my dedication to continuous improvement and learning and i have studied coding in python.

Tyrell Johnson

EN1 Senior of Unofficial Orgs and Supports
Senior Administrator
Rejected

You need to gain more experience in the city first.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom