Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow Shelby

Player
Player
  1. Your name IRL - Chandrahas
  2. Your age (OOC): 28
  3. Time zone + country: +5:30
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 9:00-15:00 (on weekend from morning 5:00-15:00)
  5. Average online per day(hours): 6-8 Hour
  6. Your Discord ID: soulking.shadow
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Shadow Shelby
  8. Your in game ID: 60585
  9. Your in game level: 31
  10. Languages spoken: English, Hindi and Telugu
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State
Additional information

Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
  • I aspire to become an admin because of my extensive experience in the city. Every day, new players join the game lacking sufficient knowledge about it. I empathize with them because I too was once a newcomer and understand the challenges they face. My primary motivation for seeking the admin role is to assist these individuals and ensure a fair gaming environment for all. I deeply enjoy immersing myself in the RP-life aspect of the Grand RP, and I believe that serving as an admin would allow me to contribute to our community in a different yet equally meaningful way. Moreover, my comprehensive understanding of the game would enable me to effectively fulfill the responsibilities of an admin.
What are your strengths?
  • Quick learner, Communication, Helpful, Team Work

What are your weaknesses?
  • I believe people easily and might be to quick to take some minor Decision.

What skills can you bring to the admin team?
  • Communication , Team Work, Observation and Knowledge of Rules

Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
  • I Don't Have One
Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
  • No
Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
  • No

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom