Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

John Smalman

Player
Player
Information
1. Are you 18 or older (age OOC): Yes
2. Time zone: GMT + 2
3. Daily time active on the server (12:00 AM - 20:00 PM):
4. Average online per week (hours): Around 80 hours per week
5. Your Discord ID: cov_ika
6. Your characters' name (IC): John Smalman
7. Your ingame ID (Main and twink): 290012
8. Your ingame level: 35 or 36 not sure
9. Prefered curator of (State or Crime): STATE!!!
10: Languages spoken: Serbian, English

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
Choosing to leave a life of role-playing (RP) to become an admin in a community is a significant decision that can offer a new and fulfilling experience. Here are some reasons why I would love to make this change:
  1. Maintaining Order: As an admin, you help keep the community running smoothly by setting and enforcing rules. This creates a safe and friendly space for everyone.
  2. Guiding and Supporting Others: You can mentor new and existing players, helping them understand the community and have a better experience.
  3. Encouraging Creativity: Admins can create events and activities that inspire players to come up with new ideas and stories.
  4. Resolving Conflicts: Disputes can happen in any community, but as an admin, you can help resolve these issues fairly and respectfully.
  5. Helping the Community Grow: Your role as an admin allows you to influence the direction and culture of the community, making it a better place for everyone.
  6. Personal Growth: Being an admin can help you develop valuable skills like leadership, communication, and problem-solving.
  7. Fresh Perspective: Moving from RP to admin gives you a different view of the community and how it works behind the scenes.
  8. Leaving a Legacy: By contributing positively to the community, you can leave a lasting impact and help shape its future.
Ultimately, the choice to move from RP to admin is about embracing new opportunities and making a meaningful difference in the community.

2. What positions have you held in the city? (Crime/State/Leader of Unofficial)
Additionally, I have held the position of state representative, where I advocated for the interests of the city at the state level. This role required strong negotiation skills and the ability to work with diverse groups to achieve common goals.
3. What are your strengths?
In a role-playing environment, your strengths play a crucial role in shaping your abilities and experience. Here are some strengths that can help you excel in various situations:

1. Adaptability: I can quickly adjust to new challenges and environments, making it easy to navigate different scenarios and overcome obstacles.
  2. Problem-Solving: I have a knack for finding creative and effective solutions to problems, allowing me to handle conflicts and challenges with confidence.
  3. Communication: My strong communication skills help me connect with others, whether it's negotiating with adversaries or forming alliances with allies.
  4. Strategic Thinking: I can see the bigger picture and plan ahead, making well-thought-out decisions that benefit me and my group in the long run.
  5. Knowledge and Expertise: I possess deep knowledge and skills in a specific area, allowing me to excel in tasks related to my expertise.
  6. Empathy: I can understand and relate to the emotions and perspectives of others, making me a valuable ally and friend.
By focusing on these strengths, I can navigate the RP world with confidence and effectiveness, making a lasting impact on the community and the story.
4. What are your weaknesses?
  1. Impatience: I may sometimes struggle with patience, especially when progress is slow or when faced with unexpected setbacks. This can lead to frustration and hasty decisions.
  2. Risk-Taking: While I am open to new experiences, I may take risks without fully considering the consequences. This can occasionally lead to unfavorable outcomes.
  3. Perfectionism: I strive for excellence in everything I do, but this can sometimes lead to being overly critical of myself and others, affecting my ability to enjoy the journey.
  4. Overcommitment: My eagerness to participate in various activities can result in taking on more than I can handle, which may impact my ability to focus and perform at my best.
  5. Difficulty Delegating: I may struggle with delegating tasks to others, preferring to handle everything myself. This can lead to feeling overwhelmed and hinder my ability to collaborate effectively.
  6. Sensitivity to Criticism: While I appreciate feedback, I may sometimes take criticism personally, affecting my confidence and ability to learn from my mistakes.
5. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
When considering joining the admin team in a roleplaying community, I likely have a variety of skills that can contribute to the team's success. some skills I mayy bring to the admin team:

1. Effective Communication: I excel at conveying information clearly and concisely, both in written and verbal forms. This skill allows me to facilitate discussions, mediate disputes, and guide others effectively.
  2. Conflict Resolution: I have experience handling disagreements and finding fair solutions that work for all parties involved. My ability to stay calm and impartial helps maintain a positive environment.
  3. Organizational Skills: My strong organizational abilities enable me to manage tasks efficiently, prioritize responsibilities, and keep track of important details for smooth operations.
  4. Problem-Solving: I approach challenges with a creative and analytical mindset, finding innovative solutions to complex issues that may arise within the community.
  5. Event Planning: I am skilled at organizing and coordinating events, from planning the logistics to promoting and managing the activities. This can help keep the community engaged and active.
  6. Technical Proficiency: I am comfortable with various digital tools and platforms, which can aid in managing the community's online presence and resources.
  7. Empathy and Inclusivity: My ability to understand and relate to different perspectives helps create an inclusive and welcoming atmosphere for all community members.
These skills can help enhance the admin team's effectiveness and ensure a thriving, well-managed RP community.
6. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes
7. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment?
Not really
8. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
Not at all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom