Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Billu Champak

Player
Player
now acknowledge that my actions were improper and went against the standards and directives established by the Gen 6.9 community. I promise that I have given careful thought to the effects of my behavior and that I accept full responsibility for my actions I've taken the time to familiarize myself with Gen 6.9's guidelines ever since the ban. I promise to follow these rules going forward and to contribute positively to the community. I recognize how crucial it is to keep the gaming environment courteous and equitable for all participants If granted another chance, I promise to behave honorably and respectfully toward other players and the Gen 6.9 community at large. I appreciate the chance to be a member of this community and make a constructive contribution to its development and enjoyment I humbly request that you reconsider my ban and allow me to return to Gen 6.9. I am eager to demonstrate my commitment to following the rules and being a constructive member of the community. i am asking for her POV cause i know that i have not done anything wrong . i think we should take her POV . if u guys dont its obvious that its some kind of nepotism is happening cause he called admin and said that n he punished me then called a police and sended me to jail and now i am banned i appeal for a strict action.

Thank you for reading my application.
[Billu Champak]

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom