Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

VisheshJi Maravillas

https://youtu.be/Wnhc6erLmVE?si=vwVhFQb3QAdmVdLb
Player
Information.

1. Your name IRL: Vishwajeet Singh .
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: UCT +5:30.
4. Average online per day: 5-6 Hours Daily [It Can Be More if i got Term. ]
5. Your Discord: maravillasontop.
6. Your Nickname: Lucas AGP.

7. Your ID: 24251.

Additional information.

1. Leader of...
Ans - Los Santos VaGos

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation).

Reason 1 - I Wanted To Be a Leader Of This Specific Organizations Cause The Vagos is Most OverPowered Gang In RP And Because Of This All Leaders Want to Complete 100% Turf But They Dnt Think what Legal Org are not Scared Of Any Gang , I want to Make Vagos Most Dangerous Gang For Every People Who Thinks Its an Gang But I want to Make Them Scared and Capture Vagos Ghetto + The Main Ghetto , Cause Of This Legal Orgs Thinks Before To Make Gang Raid , Ghetto Petorl And More .
Reason 2 - [ Why i Think I Can Be Perfect Leader Of This Specific Gang / Org ] I Have Knowledge and Have a Mature Side Not Like an Kids , You Have Seen Some Gang Not Have enough People For an Events and They Just Try To Add 5 people in Events and Leave The Events And Sents Ss [ScreenShots] To Prove Admins They Are Active , This Is Means That Gang Leader is Not Able To Control Gang And Legal Org Dn't Take Them seriously . But I Try My 110% To Make The Best Gang In Los Santos .

Reason 3 - [ What If you Gets You Leader Ship What you Gonna Do ] If I Gets The Leader Ship Of Los Santos Vagos , I WIll Increase my Daily Online Cause of This I Will
Get The Idea For Improving the Gang , I Will Invite Families , my Friends , And More . it Help Me To Get Active Gang In Events And i Will Try my Hard To Complete This Term And Try Not To Be Disbanded Like Other People .

3.Your advice for improving the Roleplay level in the organization.

My Advice To Improving The Roleplay level in the Any Organizations , I Think For Improving the RP in that People Whos Do not Known Rules Of Grand RP [En3] And They Join Any Organizations And Break Many Rules And it Effect on People and on Organization [ As an Example , 4 people Break Rule It Effect on Them and Org Too The Org Get Warning Or Verbal For That Reasons ] .

This is The Main Reason I Have Seen In Every Orgs , Some People Invite Any People Without Seeing His Passport And Cause Of This People Break Rules Whos Are Not Age Above 5 , This Happen In Any Org Like Legal To illegal Orgs Its Can Be Called As an Corruption This Leads Gang To Get Warns / Disband .

in Any Organizations Every People Must Knowns The Rules regulation OF Legal And illegal Organizations , and Rules Of An RP Server Like MG , PG , CL , Fear RP , Fail RP And So on .

My Goals.
My Goal Gonna Be.

100% Turf [ as always ].
100% Spray.
110% Make Legal Organizations Scare.
Complete The Term Without An Warning [ I Will Try my Hard To Not Get Verbal Too].

Ranking System

14-Boss

13-UnderBoss
12-Deputy
11-UnderDeputy
10-Turfer
9-WarLord
8-Event head
7-Griffti Team
6-Enforcer
5-Clapper
4-Gangster
3-Shooter
2-Newbie
1-Freeze
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This Is My Application For Los Santos Vagos And Thank You For Seeing my Applicaiton

Vinay Reddie

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Approved

You have been selected for Vagos interviews!

The interview will take place on Tuesday, 16/04/2024 at 12:00 ST (Server Time)
Any questions or concerns about the interview can be addressed
Ace Galante (.galante)
Darshan Diablo (darshandiablo)
Vinay Reddie (vinayanna)

Failure to show for the interview will result in automatic rejection of your application

Vinay Reddie

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Rejected

Another applicant was selected, better luck next time!​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom