Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Complaint against DE02 PC-Checkers @Mazhor

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Kyrie Lovell
Administrators nickname
Sascha Stone
Date
Apr 9, 2024
Time
20:45 Uhr
Proofs
-

K1zo

Player
Player
Hello Mazhor, I was banned on 09.04.2024 in a PC check by the DE 02 admin Sascha_Stone, which was now inadmissible due to the information I obtained. Unfortunately, I have deleted my video of the PC check, as I was not aware until today that the PC check was inadmissible - but the admin has to save the video and therefore I am writing this complaint so that someone can check the case. I have been banned for cheating on DE03 in the past and rightly so. Because of this ban I was asked to log in to my SKRIPT account in the PC check of Sascha_Stone DE02 on 09.04.2024. However, because I formatted my PC after my ban on DE 03, as I no longer want to have anything to do with cheats, I no longer knew my account details and could not log in to my account at SKRIPT. I was asked to reset my password on this site which I tried several times with several emails and suddenly Sascha_Stone said that I should log in to my email account and show my emails. He asked me to search my e-mail inbox for certain keywords such as "account" or "SKRIPT" and thus searched my private e-mails and invaded my privacy and violated data protection regulations applicable in Germany. I do not hope to be unbanned by the complaint but only want to point out the corrupt behavior of various administrators on DE 02. But the ban is also unjustified, because Sascha_Stone banned me after 30 minutes of PC check where he found NOTHING for "PC check denied", just because I could not log in to my old script account. Please check the saved recording of Sascha_Stone's entire PC check so that we can finally see how unfairly some people are treated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom