Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Shadow Pendragon
Administrators nickname
Alex oldd
Date
Jan 1, 2024
Time
Proofs
Banned

shadow pendragon

Player
Player
Hello dear administrators, I have been playing this game for more than 1 year. Actually, it cannot be called a game. It has become a part of my life. Unfortunately, I could not be in this game for 6 months because I went to the military. I gave my account to my friend in order not to fall behind in the game. My only wish was not to miss the rewards. When my friend's account was restricted, my account was also restricted. I am aware of the mistake I made and my military service was terminated. It's almost over, I don't want to be separated from my friends, I'm begging you, please, you can delete all the money and cars in my account. I became known with this account. I want to return to the game with this account. I apologize to all the administrators. I guarantee that nothing like this will happen again. Best regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom