Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Hidayet_Kingo
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 16, 2022
Time of violation
Proofs
https://youtu.be/kcirLQwrxYM

Hido

Player
Player
RDM in the city
RDM

Hi there;
I am a former HC official of the Hunter family. To tell the truth here, they taught me the game, we had good dialogues, but on the contrary, while I was thinking like that, he was jealous of my being an authority in so many families in such a short time. I know I don't sleep at night for my hunter family and I went to bizwarr with 3 of my friends and won. The reason why I left the family was severe injustice.. when I woke up one morning, they put everyone, including me, in the 1 rank place. I got angry and left the family. After leaving the family, we did not communicate with any of them. As in real life, no humam is 4/4. the important thing is to walk a path by covering up the friends faults but they couldn't do that and started a forum war with me. Wherever they were, they kept killing me and dancing over my head, posting photos ingrand , even racist. And today they sent me 3 times RDM. Despite me, they are constantly giving me difficulties in this game. I'm so tired of this situation. If they want to fight, let them come to the ghetto, let's fight in the square. When they did that, I killed them all in the ghetto with the family owner. I am doing what is legal according to the rules. but I can't see them. It's not even 1 or 2 levels of family that did this to me, all of them at least 8 degrees in family. There is no end to these RDMs. This is really starting to bother me. He is constantly killing me, swearing, racist, dancing on my head with these illegal acts and 50 rule violations that would be legendary if I counted.
This is not fair at all..
This is an RP server, not an MMORPG. If you are so ready for war, come to the ghetto and let's share our trump card. I'm fed up with these constant rule violations and wanted to throw it here. I don't know if they will be penalized for these rule violations, but as I said, what they did is unfair to me, the rest is up to you, the humble decision of the admins.
Thank you..
Hidayet Kingo

Jigux Vyacheslavodka

я верю тебе бог
Player
You were not authorized in my family. You are a disrespectful person who constantly swears. I warned you many times. And you didn't return the weapons we gave you for Bizzwar, but put them in your warehouse. Don't say you didn't do this. because you're someone who stole a gun from the gang and got banned. and no one rdm you. You constantly come in front of our house and provoke people, you park your car in front of our house and sit in it. You joined the family you cursed at their mother. and you're trying to turn them against us. You come to the garden of our house and send photos to Ingrand.

And you obviously don't know the rules. You're posting POVs that are over 2 days old.

your OOC behavior to the girl in our family. :
POV of cursing my friend's mom while talking on the phone :
and all the POVs you've thrown are in front of my family home for some reason.
and... you come to my family house in gang cars and shoot.

Zessyy Pluxury

Player
Player
Bro, you did not leave the family. THEY KICKED YOU OUT OF THE FAMILY. And now you are coming here and crying to get us punished? LMAO. You are a person who doesnt have any respect to anyone dont act like you are a nice person. Even if I didnt tell you anything bad you insulted me oocly. You used my name to insult someone else without thinking. I also know that you are taking IC issues to OOC and OOC to IC. Oh well, I can understand your behaviour, because you are a pathetic person who cannot take getting kicked out of the family. Sad.

Hido

Player
Player
You were not authorized in my family. You are a disrespectful person who constantly swears. I warned you many times. And you didn't return the weapons we gave you for Bizzwar, but put them in your warehouse. Don't say you didn't do this. because you're someone who stole a gun from the gang and got banned. and no one rdm you. You constantly come in front of our house and provoke people, you park your car in front of our house and sit in it. You joined the family you cursed at their mother. and you're trying to turn them against us. You come to the garden of our house and send photos to Ingrand.

And you obviously don't know the rules. You're posting POVs that are over 2 days old.

your OOC behavior to the girl in our family. :
POV of cursing my friend's mom while talking on the phone :
and all the POVs you've thrown are in front of my family home for some reason.
and... you come to my family house in gang cars and shoot.
As I wrote above, you even know that I ate ban and why I ate. Don't tire your brain so much and research me so much, don't tire your beautiful brain about such things. Stop doing RDM and racism and don't lie.

Hido

Player
Player
Bro, you did not leave the family. THEY KICKED YOU OUT OF THE FAMILY. And now you are coming here and crying to get us punished? LMAO. You are a person who doesnt have any respect to anyone dont act like you are a nice person. Even if I didnt tell you anything bad you insulted me oocly. You used my name to insult someone else without thinking. I also know that you are taking IC issues to OOC and OOC to IC. Oh well, I can understand your behaviour, because you are a pathetic person who cannot take getting kicked out of the family. Sad.
Don't tell me the Dostoevesky tale here. you are the one who is helpless. It's a shame, you're laughing at your crying self. I'm not crying here, I just want the punishment you deserve.

Jigux Vyacheslavodka

я верю тебе бог
Player
As I wrote above, you even know that I ate ban and why I ate. Don't tire your brain so much and research me so much, don't tire your beautiful brain about such things. Stop doing RDM and racism and don't lie.

racism? you are a liar you're the one who cried because I kicked you out of the family.

Hido

Player
Player
racism? you are a liar you're the one who cried because I kicked you out of the family.
I have an account in this family and if I ask someone in the family, he says I fired him from the family. I'm really laughing poor people..
I can't understand you, did you fire 30 people or something from an account?

Hido

Player
Player
Couldn't find an older pov or is your internet too slow to load this video 1 month ago
Since all of them are videos from 1 month ago, it means that they are weak enough to do this injustice 1 month ago and to do it a month later. Do you think their internet is slow in their brain or are you too shy?

Jigux Vyacheslavodka

я верю тебе бог
Player
Since all of them are videos from 1 month ago, it means that they are weak enough to do this injustice 1 month ago and to do it a month later. Do you think their internet is slow in their brain or are you too shy?

There are some rules you need to learn.

Hido

Player
Player
A person who wonders and reads the rules once in a month, but 1 month later I see the same treatment again. It's a pity you're all trying to defend each other here, but I'm going to show myself that I can be enough for you and yourself. Even now, you are trying to lie and humiliate you by saying that we kicked you out of the family. But remember, "He who leans on himself walks upright"

Hido

Player
Player

Dude, there are some real things you need to learn, look, I understand you toxic, it's hard to get something into your head, but I'm not complaining about a person or person here, I'm complaining about a family that has been playing unfairly against me for 1 month. understand now. Look, I'm teaching you to be the right lawyer because I always think of you..

Hido

Player
Player
This is one of the injustices I mentioned, I taught this friend the game, I took it to the family, I tried to help his old family more or less. When I left the family, he had a much lower rank than me. but they are pathetic and pathetic enough to come here and talk about how we kicked you out of the family.

Zessyy Pluxury

Player
Player
"Oh angel" I would think if I didnt know you. You are not a peacemaker but an actual troublemaker. Did you ever ask yourself a question like "Why always me?" 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Hido

Player
Player
The best way to achieve fairness is Pov. These are the povs I have. I'm poving here not to cry or to hurt myself, but to find the right place. You understand this now.

Hido

Player
Player

I became a bad person because I said stop to injustice there. you are all utilitarian and utilitarian. You were describing how you stole money from the Family owner while I was there. you have grown up now are you defending the family?

Zessyy Pluxury

Player
Player
This is one of the injustices I mentioned, I taught this friend the game, I took it to the family, I tried to help his old family more or less. When I left the family, he had a much lower rank than me. but they are pathetic and pathetic enough to come here and talk about how we kicked you out of the family.
Unlike you, I did not tell you that "We kicked you". I told you "They kicked you". First understand what you read. And after all insults and shitty behaviour, you want me to be grateful? nah xd

Hido

Player
Player
"Oh angel" I would think if I didnt know you. You are not a peacemaker but an actual troublemaker. Did you ever ask yourself a question like "Why always me?" 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
I'll give you my due, you ask yourself "Is it worth it to take on such disgusting personalities"? Look, I'm throwing you all in shape and justice is being served.

Hido

Player
Player
Unlike you, I did not tell you that "We kicked you". I told you "They kicked you". First understand what you read. And after all insults and shitty behaviour, you want me to be grateful? nah xd
No one expects any gratitude from you. I don't care about your gratitude. just be human, imitate human when it is very difficult. In this game, don't talk behind everyone's back and then say friend. Don't try to throw me out every time you see me because more of your family has money. Your only goal is to show off and show off to someone. okay dear if you expect me to thank you "NAH" ;)

Zessyy Pluxury

Player
Player
Hahaha when there is nothing to attack, money topic walks in. I work, I gain, I spend my money. I dont take money from family or family members. Add another things about me so you can insult me more 😂 Dont forget to put some salt, bye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom