Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

For curator of the project Unban Appeal hatespeech against server/project| Mazhor | 39548

Your ID
Players nickname
Sophie_Fox
Administrators nickname
Jackson_Clark
Date
Dec 23, 2022
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://i.imgur.com/Tobzzi9.jpg

Dave Gamboa

Player
Player
Hello dear Mazhor,
I am writing to you in the interest of appealing for the unbanning of my account on De1. Approximately 1 year and 4 months ago, I was blacklisted on all German Grand-RP servers. Why? At that time, I believe I was wrongly jailed on De4 and was very upset about it. Consequently, I wrote a forum post in which I made very vulgar and unacceptable statements about individuals and former admins on De4. I personally apologized to those involved multiple times via DM, which the relevant individuals, mainly the former De04 Senior-Admin Nate Tired, accepted. I have been knowingly unbanned on De04, where everything happened back then, and for 2+ months I have been actively playing there. I am having a lot of fun there. Additionally, I am also playing actively on En3. Approximately 1.5 months ago, Former Admin Leon Shorty rejected my last Unban Appeal with the reason “rejected”. However, I hope and firmly believe that there are still possibilities for me to be unbanned, and I very much hope for this. I believe I have served my sentence and would consider it fair if you would give me a second chance to be a part of De1 again. I am incredibly eager to play on De1 again, and I will follow the rules 100% and show my best side. Especially as I am already unbanned on De04 where I have been playing a lot in the past months, so I don't see a reason why I wouldn't be unbanned on De01 too.
Thank you for your time in reading this.
Sincerely, Dave/Sophie

Top Bottom