Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Dr_Conner Blackwood
Administrators nickname
Mazhor
Date
Mar 24, 2024
Time
3:29
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/641242/

Dr.Conner Blackwood

Vagos | 53788
Player
My ID: 53788
IC Name: Dr.Conner Blackwood
Proof: Approved - Scam 15 Mio | ID: 96234

-----------------------------

Dear Mazhor and Administration,

Firstly, I request that Mazhor looks into this thread as I believe he is the only ones with the authority to even be able to realise my request. Maybe Breitling could do so aswell however I am unsure of that.

I hope this is the appropriate section for such a complaint, as it doesn't entirely conform to the regular format.

On March 25, 2024, I was scammed using the common cryptocurrency method, as evident in the thread above. I lost 15 million, which constituted my entire savings from around six months of active play. While I understand rule 1.3 states that there are no refunds, I've been advised by other players and administrators to contact the project management, citing past exceptions which apprently have been made, although I lack proof of such cases.

Throughout my time on the server, I've maintained a clean record having never gotten an in game administrative punishment. I feel this is evident that I have done nothing but partcipate in the roleplay and improve it through that. I am appealing to your goodwill for a refund of the 15 million, as it represented practically everything I had accumulated until that point. Assuming that further transactions with my scammed funds have been prevented and the funds have been removed, I see no issue with reintroducing them into the server economy.

Sincerly,
Conner Blackwood | 53788

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom