Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Sova MacTavish
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 17, 2022
Time of violation
7:32
Proofs
https://youtu.be/a5iwDjZd-Bk

Sova MacTavish

Sigma male
Player
I killed this guy ID 79740 and his friend , He broke the NLR and came just in 2-3 mins with a rental car . He died at 7:35 and came back at 7:37 , as you can see in the POV clearly .

Gabbar Zilla

Player
Player
If the admin wants I can provide full POV of the situation .
Yes provide full pov because some minute before we blood chasing you and you run in house buddy after you put all your gun and armor after you come to surrender like you do nothing really man ?

And yes i come on died location before complete 15 minute for my car because i didn't fire back to you
Thnx for showing pov of i didn't fire back i just come there to take my car back...

Last edited:

Sova MacTavish

Sigma male
Player
Yes provide full pov because some minute before we blood chasing you and you run in house buddy after you put all your gun and armor after you come to surrender like you do nothing really man ?

And yes i come on died location before complete 15 minute for my car because i didn't fire back to you
Thnx for showing pov of i didn't fire back i just come there to take my car back.

Thnx for showing pov of i didn't fire back i just come there to take my car back...
That was after you broke NLR and came in rental ferrari before you brought all bloods at my house , I already got inside my house becoz there was no gun fight and you didnt give any demand . So, I put my stuff back and came out to nourish my seeds . And you started crying outside :ROFLMAO: .

Sova MacTavish

Sigma male
Player

Thnx for showing pov of i didn't fire back i just come there to take my car back.
You fired back when I came back to nourish seeds and you killed me with shotgun breaking NLR , I will provide full POV for you .

Sova MacTavish

Sigma male
Player
Full POV -
When he came second time he was just drifting the car so , I got inside my house Because there was no gun fight and no demand from this guy . So clearly his gang wasnt there , no one was chasing . WHen I came outside to nourish seeds , the bloods gang was there , He killed me there breaking NLR , check the time .

Last edited:

Gabbar Zilla

Player
Player
Full POV -
When he came second time he was just drifting the car so , I got inside my house Because there was no gun fight and no demand from this guy . So clearly his gang wasnt there , no one was chasing . WHen I came outside to nourish seeds , the ballas gang was there , He killed me there breaking NLR , check the time .
The blood not ballas
And background sound like you doing meta gaming.

Sambosa

Gabbar Zilla

Player
Player
Full POV -
When he came second time he was just drifting the car so , I got inside my house Because there was no gun fight and no demand from this guy . So clearly his gang wasnt there , no one was chasing . WHen I came outside to nourish seeds , the bloods gang was there , He killed me there breaking NLR , check the time .
Good man you doing meta gaming 💯 percent

From your pov 💯 percent I'd 58810 giving details of me because he kill me after blood member come there so try to tell get out from here why you come here like this ... Check it pov.

Sova MacTavish

Sigma male
Player

From your pov 💯 percent I'd 58810 giving details of me because he kill me after blood member come there so try to tell get out from here why you come here like this ... Check it pov.

go and report 58810 , ask him about that .

Sova MacTavish

Sigma male
Player

Its Ghetto He killed you , easy:LOL:

Ved Das

Player
Player
killing is allowed in ghetto but not gang member allowed to kill buddy.
but you were there to kill my friend right in front of his house door on his seeds that he was going to nourish and also with a rev then the moment he came out for self defence i had to kill you because even if you are gang member family is more important

Gabbar Zilla

Player
Player
but you were there to kill my friend right in front of his house door on his seeds that he was going to nourish and also with a rev then the moment he came out for self defence i had to kill you because even if you are gang member family is more important
this is against rules brother because you got 7 day ban from blood

Ved Das

Player
Player
this is against rules brother because you got 7 day ban from blood
no it isnt ask any blood hc that can any gang member kill other gang member for his fam members defence you are illiterate idiot and also i havent got any blacklist from any gang also i dont care about your shitty gang anyways fuck bloods fuck you and fuck everyone who are idiots like you

John Lark

Just a stranger
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence I have decided to accept this report,
ID 79740 will be punished for NLR
ID 80339 will be punished for Mixing and Metagaming
General rules 6.2 will not be issued on ID 80339 because he was not in an active chase or gunfight​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom