Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Katrina Bou
Administrators nickname
Abood Ryu
Date
Apr 15, 2024
Time
7:50
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/jtyvOet

being chilling

Player
Player
Dear high admins ,
im just a guy who want to show you that this admin does not fit for admins .
Admin named Abood Ryu did a mistake and its not a small mistake , he signs himself to Lifeinvader temp leader and edited his own ad and we all know that admins cant do such things as he cant join RP again .
Anyway he edit this ad ( Looking for Lucky Singh ) and we all know if we had small exp in Lifeinvader that we cant look for admins and we know that Lucky Singh is EN03 admin so Abood did his second mistake . ( and he edited his ad wrong )
And heres Li Logs when Abood edited the ad ( )
After he posted the ad all CC started to laugh about Li and the mistake Li did .
and people start saying there opinion about Li ads department then Mr Abood start saying stop provoking then he said he is the one who edited the ad not Li
And we all know theres 3 Club chats so the other 2 still thinks Li is bad and it makes mistakes and this something i cannot accept as i was in Li and love this org and dont like any one to think like this about it .
heres the proof of what im talking about ( )
and when i talked with admins in tickets and told them about this dinesh aluri said" who did it can u tell me the name " cuz he also knows that admins cant do such things
then Abood replied and said it was my own ad and it was joke between us admins it has nothing to do with rp ( even tho we know that ads are IC so its RP thats why we cannot promote admins name )
and then he started talking with kind of bad way and said if u have an issue post an admin complaint and thats why im posting this .
Dear Bobby/Floki ,
Im requesting to check this situation as its not acceptable to see an admin doing such unprofessional actions like this and it can cause a warning for Li leader cuz its wrong ad and he still thinks its nothing to do with RP .
Please check this guy actions , im here to complaint about something he did not a wrong punishment .
Thanks for reviewing .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom