Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Kyra YandanBakan
Administrators nickname
Lazer White
Date
Apr 15, 2024
Time
13:25
Proofs
https://streamable.com/67zlye

Kyra Six

𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐬
Player
Ass u can they are robbing my fam member and i try to fight with them but accidently i mk my friends but as u can see in my pov he is standing it was dsync I couldnt understand which one was my friend and which one was the enemy and i got punsihed for that

Lazer White

Player
Player
Hello, according to logs and my POV you did Mercy killing to your friend to prevent him from getting robbed.
Second, you said that was your fam member and he was being robbed. My question is how did you know its your fam member and he was getting robbed? That too from very far.
(If needed my POV can be shared with Alex/James).

Kyra Six

𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐬
Player
Hello, according to logs and my POV you did Mercy killing to your friend to prevent him from getting robbed.
Second, you said that was your fam member and he was being robbed. My question is how did you know its your fam member and he was getting robbed? That too from very far.
(If needed my POV can be shared with Alex/James).
I didnt mercy kill him on purpose I started shooting to other people and when I was spraying with AR I suddenly finished him I have my respect to your decission..

James Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
You finished him it is rules violation​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom