Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

bittusingh

Player
Player

Vasant Gawde | 69912OP09/04/2024 22:48​

Your name IRL : Prabhat Singh
Your age (OOC): 21
Time zone + country: GMT +05:30 (India)
Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play: 5:30 AM TO 11:30 ( ALSO SOMETIME 12:30 TO 14:00)
Average online per day(hours): 5-7 HRS / DAY
Your Discord ID: SLYZERGAMING30
Your characters' name (IC): Vasant Gawde
Your in game ID: 69912
Your in game level: 10
Languages spoken: English , Hindi
What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State

Additional information:

Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?

I always try to learn new things in my life . I enjoyed my RP-life , served state as a Gov Staff , lived my life as a citizen and also with 2 Gang Orgs . And by leaving RP-life to become an Admin now I am stepping to a higher level to serve the community . It will be very graceful if I get a chance to become an Admin to serve the state with my hardwork , dedication and helpful nature.

What are your strengths?
Hardworking
Never disobeys Elders
dedicated toward whatever I am doing
Respectful
Calm
Helpful
Good at solving problems
Always try to learn new things even from failure

What are your greatest weaknesses?
Trust people easily and then gets betrayed
Sometimes gets nervous

What skills can you bring to the admin team?
communicating skills
Never supports wrong things
Unbiased behavior
Good decision making skills

Will you be ready to sell your business?(It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes

Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
Right now having my exams , Soon I will be playing more hours so it could be helpful for the team that I can serve more to the community.

Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
A good person IRL and always supports the right side never takes biased decision. & Had some experience as Cabinet secretary of DOC , Human resource and as a lawyer aslo.

Thankyou.

Emad Pluxury

Senior Curator of Support
Senior Administrator
Rejected
Learn about server rules, server functions, and spend more time in the server as a player to learn all things in the server before applying for admin.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom