Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Harri Bolo

Player
Player
Information
Your name IRL : Harri
Your age : 20
Time zone : GMT +1
Average online per day : 7-8 Hours
Your Discord : .withold
Your Nickname : Harri Bolo
Your ID : 60937
Additional information
Leader of Vagos Gang

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
1) I was deputy in multiple gangs and on over severs. i joined Vagos and became high command in one term and i realized Vagos is the best populated gang and one of my goals in this city to become a leader of the Vagos gang.

2) Vagos was one of the first gangs I joined I enjoyed being there and I improved my RP there and learned most of the rules i know now and i would love to have the opportunity to be a leader of this organization

3) The popularity of Vagos will bring members no matter what so they’ll need a experienced leader that can lead and follow the rules and run a gang.

How to improve RP:

1) increasing the activity of the gang. Always be active in ghetto , store robberies , Subs and all the other main events but i will make sure to be the most active out of all gangs!

2) Consistent spray profit of $11,500 for me and my gang. Gang members only make money this way or by robbing with with have max profits for the majority of the whole day, everyone will be pushed to spray more and become more active!

3) i will attend ghetto patrol and do hostage situations to maintain RP with Leos all the time.

My goals for Vagos :

1) Be the most active gang in the whole city

2) Be the best term in Vagos history

3) Achieve 100% in capture territory's

4) Try to break Vagos records from previous leaders

5) Achieve 100% spray (by having a dedicated team for sprays)

6) There will be 0 toxicity tolerated if someone breaks rules will be instantly kicked and put on red flagged.

7) Have good high commands for all time zones in city incase anyone needs help and for them to run the gang if I'm not there!

8) Finish my term with 0 rule breaks and warning

Thank you for reading my application - Harri Bolo

Vinay Reddie

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Approved

You have been selected for Vagos interviews!

The interview will take place on Tuesday, 16/04/2024 at 12:00 ST (Server Time)
Any questions or concerns about the interview can be addressed
Ace Galante (.galante)
Darshan Diablo (darshandiablo)
Vinay Reddie (vinayanna)

Failure to show for the interview will result in automatic rejection of your application

Ace Galante

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Rejected
Dont copy from your old apps, make a new and original one by putting in some effort in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom