Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

burak_orhann

Player
Player
!This Forum has been opened as an apology, please read before rejecting.

Hi Mazhor;

Beginning of the Event:

Isn't it unfair for a cheater to break the rules and have the consequences applied to me?
I think Mazhor misunderstood me because of the forum I opened. First of all, I would like to express my apology. I have been living in Los Santos for a long time and I want it to continue. I have bodycam records. I have accumulated a lot of memories during my time in Los Santos. I can share them all with you. I apologize very much for the misunderstanding. I continue to live in Los Santos. I hope you will accept my apology and lift my permanent ban.

https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/655466/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom