Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Zoey_Mareli
Administrators nickname
Jessica_Odds
Date
Apr 15, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/Xy1Z925

Amelia Marelli

Player
Player
Hey Jessica, I am making this appeal to apologize for what I said to this other player, I was very triggered at the moment and was getting upset. Their was a lot going on which made me mad. I promise I will not do this again. I was searching for the POV of him calling me the R- word but could not find it. I enjoy playing this server as you know, and would like to get back to playing. Once again I am really sorry.

Amelia Marelli

Player
Player
As you can hear towards the end, All I said was "get a life" it wasn't extremely horrible. But yes I understand where I went wrong.

jerry123453

Jerry Barba / Ex NG Deputy
Player
Hello, has the other player involved despite being slightly annoyed I honestly don’t care about what you said to me. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom