Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

For curator of the project Allegation of corruption on server 4 I @Mazhor

Your ID
47661 (perma banned
Players nickname
idk
Administrators nickname
Felix Tired usw
Date
Apr 15, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/zV3KnhYKoIo?si=Q7YfccySDS2wYMSn

Fynn03045

Player
Player
Good evening dear Mazhor, Server 4 has been a bit weird for a long time now when it comes to the admins. Only with Androsch Fredl, who banned people for money. Then Tjay Tired who banned people in the PC check even though he couldn't find anything because he was bored. Then we continue with Sarp Gerber, who bans people in PC Check for cleaning who have only reset their PC because they received a cheating ban, which you have to do in order to be able to play normally on Grand again. Otherwise you will get a cheating ban on your twink again, which is not forbidden if you have a cheating ban on your main and then reset your PC to play normally on your twink.
Then we move on to Armin Tired, who lied about his age. His admin application stated that he was 15, which wasn't true because he was still 14. Likewise Julian Boss, who is also 14 and not 16. People under the minimum age who have lied about their age are added to the admin team.

Like Damian Hilton, who also bans people from PC Check for no reason. Because it has already happened to a few people, but it is always swept under the rug so that they don't lose their admin status. Or Max Pusch, who attacked small children but he's long gone. Then I'll continue again with Armin Tired, who is desperately trying to close orgasms. He is almost always in the organization and checks whether something is being done wrong and closes the organization as soon as he can. From what I have heard, banned software should also be used in the PC check or you will be forced to show your private pictures otherwise you will be banned for refusing. This applies to Sarp Gerber, Damian Hilton, Tjay Tired and also Armin Tired. This is an invasion of privacy. Since the lower admins can't get any punishment, so to speak, since they are covered as best as possible by the high admins but inconspicuously, it was usually Felix Tired who covered them as best as possible. Like Ray Brownie who also lied about his age and used a voice changer and nothing was done about it. Then we start with Yuma Brownie who also did a lot of questionable things that were already corrupt. Then it continues with Kjell Northfaze who cheated as an admin and nothing was done about it. Cheaters were also covered by Server 4 Admins, who created a PC checklist for Androsch Fredl and was allowed to continue cheating and nothing was done about it.

Then we continue with Max Tired who simply rejected bios or simply skipped conversations. Then we come back to the age, Jvan Petgovic wasn't 16 either and still became an admin and nothing was done about it. Privacy is also often violated on Server 4 because the IPs are used for no reason like Yuma Brownie did it several times. People are blacklisted for no reason even though the admin did something wrong, e.g. with Leroy who was blacklisted because Sarp Gerber, where he was still an assistant admin, leaked his admin panel in the stream with Leroy and Leroy was blacklisted for that and Sarp Gerber was covered by the high admins. It's also Dear Max Tired's turn, who was responsible for the team, abused his rights or generally rejected people who didn't like him and that affected the whole TeamV. Or dear Alex Martinelli removed Orga Warns for money. If you wanted to remove an Orga Warn, you had to give it 20Є and then it was gone. This case came up once with the Ballas, but Alex deleted his message within hours to get rid of evidence against him

Then let's start with the high admins, first comes Felix Tired, who covers low admins and doesn't do anything if they screw up. I've now been banned for Cheating 2/2 so perma because my account was hacked and someone cheated on it and I wrote to Felix Tired about it but it's my fault that my account was hacked. But he doesn't care about the players. then let's get to the rejected admin complaints which he rejects to cover for the admins. That came before. I also suggested that he look through the IPs of my account so that he can rule out that it was me who cheated on my account because I haven't been on the account since January 24th, 2024. He “can’t” do anything about it because it’s a rule. Felix Tired's actions are also concealed, like the one with Meliodas, who was also supposed to have a 2/2 cheating ban, but he was only banned for 60 days and not perma because he also has a 2/2. Since Loui Sana has a lot to do right now, Felix Tired does what he wants and as far as I know, Felix Tired doesn't listen to Loui Sana either.

there will be more proofs to come

and I put a video in there where you can see how someone cheats on my account even though I wasn't on the account. look minute 1:40

So that's it, I hope something is done about it because server 4 is very bad and very corrupt. I would be happy about an unban from my account because the ban is not justified because I didn't cheat and I wasn't on the account but a guy who hacked my account.
I wish you a nice evening

Last edited:
Top Bottom