Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

leo verlice

leo verlice
Player

1. your name iRL: ahmad_pluxury

2. your age : 16

3.time zone : GMT +3

4. Average online per 8-10 hours

5. Your Discord: .a7r20

6. Your Nickname: ahmed

7. Your ID: 60232

What happened to me?​

I am Ahmad and my beloved Hima. Our work began by taking some prohibited items and transporting them to other people. Then our work developed and we began selling unlicensed weapons. We faced a lot of problems with people. For a moment, my beloved Hima died in a sniper shot from an organization I did not know. Then my life began with crime, murder, and theft to avenge my beloved, and I made friends with him. 4 people to increase corruption in the city and destroy the red zone with corruption, and now we have decided to be an organization to take revenge on the entire other organizations and destroy every person who raises his voice against us.

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

I have been working in the Hamar region for more than a year and I have extensive experience in its laws and I have extensive experience in organizing events because I used to have a high rank command in many organizations and I have friends who can bear responsibility, but I do not have proper management and organization.

Because of my previous experience as a leader in ballas , I have extensive experience in robbing stores and entire events, and I am good at organizing events, and I have friends who are good at managing events and have leaders in different organizations.

I would like to create an organization to improve the level of role playing in the organization. and maintain a gang of 50+ active members. This will ensure that we have an active gang helping us complete daily events. - My methods for improving role-playing within the gang would be - As a gang, participating in daily events will not only improve role-playing within the organization, but outside of it as well. Active gangs can also improve role playing for state institutions as they have more events to attend. As Commander of Marabunta, I will ensure command of scripted and daily events such as NG Raids, store robberies, hostage situations and many more. And increasing the rewards for the people who participated to increase people’s interest in our organization

Ranking System

15. leader

14. deputy

13. underdeputy

12. Turfer

11. Warlod

10. event commander

9. Graffiti Head

8. Graffiti Team

7. Enforcer

6. Clapper

5. Gangster

4. Shooter

3. Young Balla

2. Thug

1. Newbie

Ace Galante

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Closed
We are not looking for Ballas leader, at the moment. Reapply once the applications are open again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom