Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Julian Caesar
Administrators nickname
Dexter Broddy
Date
Apr 16, 2024
Time
00:02
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/668013/#post-2382479

kifkif maden

Player
Player
I don't get why I'm called Islamophobic just from watching a short 10-second clip. I'm actually a Muslim myself. While I understand and respect the decision to ban the person who played the song, I can't see how I or anyone else dancing at the beach party could be blamed. I don't speak Arabic, and I don't know the name of the song either. So, how could I have known to stop the animation? Maybe the person who played the song saw its title and had some intention, but I really believe it was unintentional. But it doesn't seem fair to blame me. When I first saw the forum, I thought the song accidentally played in the Green Zone. I had no idea if the song had religious content since I don't know Arabic. I was just at the party to have fun and dance, nothing else. I kindly ask to lift my ban. I didn't know it was an Islamic song. I'm really sorry about that. But does 10 seconds really prove Islamophobic behavior? What is going to be if I accidentally play an Islamic song next to someone dancing? Will everyone at a party where someone plays an Islamic song, but who themselves don't know the song, are they going to get banned from the city? I'm genuinely sorry for what happened, but I want to emphasize it wasn't my fault. I had no idea the singer was singing an Islamic song. I was just dancing with the group. I love being in the city. I was simply enjoying the music that was playing. We're all part of the same family, but we didn't choose the song together. We were at the beach after attending a family raid and harbor event. We were just spending time together. I didn't select the song. I was simply dancing with my family members. I feel like I've been treated unfairly. I don't understand what else I could have done instead of dancing with my family members. I couldn't report the situation because how can I report something when I don't even know what the music is about? We had been dancing to different songs for a while, and we kept dancing afterward too. That POV only shows a 10 second clip. We weren't dancing specifically to that song. I had no idea that song was Islamic. I'll share two other POVs to prove this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom