Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nioo Bros

Player
Player
Dear Lebron pluxury,

Just two days ago I apply for admin assistant form and expected for admin interview but he ask me for that which software u use for recording and i say Xbox because i don't have NVidia software I use Amd that is reason i use xbox but in Xbox i dont see any option of to on full overlay record and I don't trust any other software to record i use only Xbox this is reason i got ban but i will make u sure that this not gonna to happen again this is first time every this happen to me but i will make u sure that this is my first time and last time. I just want to say - Giving someone second chance is the biggest opportunity u giving him.

Plez reduce my ban i want to play further in grand rp that i enjoy. Thanks!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom