Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected

Ichbinmasel

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL Emirhan
2. Your age 16
3. Time zone GMT+3
4. Average online per day 5 to 12 hours
5. Your Discord benmasel
6. Your Nickname Emirhan Triplesix
7. Your ID 22753

Additional information

1. Leader of... Los Santos Vagos

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

because i speend a lot of time i got good experience and i learned all the rules and i served 2 marabunta deputy at the same time i became a blood underdeputy so i want to see it as my own vagos leader I want to improve myself with the experience I have gained as a gang member. And I believe that I can establish a strong gang. I also believe that I will be successful in leadership and have a good vision, my determination, my focus and empathy, I think that a good leader will definitely make, I will do my best to be a good gang always rules people who make appropriate RP I believe that I will invite people who are 10 years old and above to my gang and enlarge my gang.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
First of all, like other leaders, I will recruit my members selectively, not everyone will be able to join us, which will ensure an error-free role-playing game.

1) Events. Which one is necessary for gangs; Gun Store Robberies, Store Robberies, FZ and hostage situations will be at every single day.

2) Interviews. Second important thing for gangs. If we want to protect ourselves from warnings, we have to prepare very strong questions and take peoples interviews one by one.

3) Creating Turf Team who can reach %100 with very less mistakes.

4) Doing good RP when we are doing hostage situations and robbing in ghetto.

5) Giving bonuses if we win necessary events and our target is maximum spray profits for every hour.

6) My aim will be reach most active gang in grand rp history. I will choose my highcommands for this purpose.

7) We will accept only respectful peoples I don't want to see any drama and toxicity in Bloods.

8) Have Deputies who can lead this best gang when I am not in the city.

9) Taking both side of ghetto also spraying everywhere.

Ichbinmasel

Player
Player
Ranking System
  1. Suspend
  2. New Gangsta
  3. Gangsta
  4. Execuitoner
  5. Hitman
  6. Spray Team
  7. Turfer
  8. Captain
  9. Spray Team Leader
  10. Event Captain
  11. Warlord
  12. Under Deputy
  13. Deputy
  14. Leader

Vinay Reddie

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Closed
We are not looking for Vagos leader, at the moment. Reapply once the applications are open again.​

Top Bottom