Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Klanzie

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Yigit
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: GMT+3
4. Average online per day: 4-5 hours on weekdays, 12-13 hours on weekends.
5. Your Discord: klanzie
6. Your Nickname: Klanzie Hills
7. Your ID: 361731

1.Leader of Ballas

---------------------------
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
1) Among my personal qualities, leadership is the most prominent one. That's why i think i can lead a specific organization in the most effective way possible. Because when a leader is needed, he should be able to find the most effective solution to the situation, understand people and help them. And that is what I will do.

2) I prefer to plan my work. Because that way my work will be organized. A leader should do his duties properly and take precautions against possible problems. I will plan and organize my work and do it in the best way.

3) Whatever i do, i pay attention to what i do. When i do a job, first i have to do it with love, then i have to do things properly in the working environment, I have to respect, love and support people. Because this is not only an organization, it is also a family for me.

--------------------------
3.Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
Leading people in the right direction, helping them where they are lacking, i am sure will improve the RP level in the organization. Because some people may not know and we can help them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom