Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuri Firzatshy

The Orginal Deputy for all gangs
Player
1. Your name IRL: Nuri Pluxury
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: UTC+3
4. Average online per day: 6-8 hours
5. Your Discord: nuri_963
6. Your Nickname: Nuri
7. Your ID: 189660

Leader of: Vagos

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1: Reason: i want to bring a deeper level of RP to the city then usual gangs do.
Explanation: i will achieve this by while also doing gang events we would normally do doing a large ammount of
store robberies and hostage situation witha great detail of RP that follows the rules to a T making
everyone in that RP situation enjoy it and feel like its a fun realistic roleplay.
2: Reason: i want to bring eaquality to every member that i dont think alot of leaders do.
Explanation: i want to divide the money earned by the gang eaqually between members including myself
every member will be paid when we do something we make good money from doing for example a store robbery say we have
2 LEO hostages we get 400k + 150k for killing them all say we have max 40 people i would split out 10k to everyone there and
keep the rest in the gang ballence for weapons and ammunition.
3: Reason: i want to build a gang of brothers who know eachother well and get along well.
Explanaton: i will achieve this by bring different familys together into my gang and making sure everyone understands
that there is a 0 tolerance policy on toxic members they will be removed and we will work together as a gang to create a solid
team of guys ready for events and to fight by their fellow members sides.

3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization.

1: to have a strict interview process and make it difficult to join the gang for rule breakers
2: to build an active gang who can defend themselves properly
3: to not treat people different based on there ID but to teach them the rules
4: to make it tough to get higher ranks but to make them want to be achieved and earned
5: to create a level of respect through each rank and make each rank listen to the one above them
6: to teach members who are new to gangs what to do in events such as car theft, battleship, and FZ
7: to build a gang where everyone wants to be in but only the worthy can
8: have a strict policy on gang clothing to make sure everyone meets the 51%
9: spend a little bit of money to buy cheap gang clothing that would only cost $1200 an outfit to offer to new recruits
10: make RP like richards vagos and larrys SAHP terms had with different legal organisations
11: have lawyers of both kinds and corrupt cops on your payroll giving you intel about different situations like ammo runs

my goals for gang

1: everything ive meantioned above
2: to have a strong team of turfers
3: to have a full term atleast
4: to bring a new level of RP to GRP

Thank you for reading and considering.
Nuri Pluxury.

Nuri Firzatshy

The Orginal Deputy for all gangs
Player
1. Your name IRL: Nuri Pluxury
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: UTC+3
4. Average online per day: 6-8 hours
5. Your Discord: nuri_963
6. Your Nickname: Nuri
7. Your ID: 189660

Leader of: Vagos

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1: Reason: i want to bring a deeper level of RP to the city then usual gangs do.
Explanation: i will achieve this by while also doing gang events we would normally do doing a large ammount of
store robberies and hostage situation witha great detail of RP that follows the rules to a T making
everyone in that RP situation enjoy it and feel like its a fun realistic roleplay.
2: Reason: i want to bring eaquality to every member that i dont think alot of leaders do.
Explanation: i want to divide the money earned by the gang eaqually between members including myself
every member will be paid when we do something we make good money from doing for example a store robbery say we have
2 LEO hostages we get 400k + 150k for killing them all say we have max 40 people i would split out 10k to everyone there and
keep the rest in the gang ballence for weapons and ammunition.
3: Reason: i want to build a gang of brothers who know eachother well and get along well.
Explanaton: i will achieve this by bring different familys together into my gang and making sure everyone understands
that there is a 0 tolerance policy on toxic members they will be removed and we will work together as a gang to create a solid
team of guys ready for events and to fight by their fellow members sides.

3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization.

1: to have a strict interview process and make it difficult to join the gang for rule breakers
2: to build an active gang who can defend themselves properly
3: to not treat people different based on there ID but to teach them the rules
4: to make it tough to get higher ranks but to make them want to be achieved and earned
5: to create a level of respect through each rank and make each rank listen to the one above them
6: to teach members who are new to gangs what to do in events such as car theft, battleship, and FZ
7: to build a gang where everyone wants to be in but only the worthy can
8: have a strict policy on gang clothing to make sure everyone meets the 51%
9: spend a little bit of money to buy cheap gang clothing that would only cost $1200 an outfit to offer to new recruits
10: make RP like richards vagos and larrys SAHP terms had with different legal organisations
11: have lawyers of both kinds and corrupt cops on your payroll giving you intel about different situations like ammo runs

my goals for gang

1: everything ive meantioned above
2: to have a strong team of turfers
3: to have a full term atleast
4: to bring a new level of RP to GRP

Thank you for reading and considering.
Nuri Pluxury.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom