Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Jack Mcoff
Administrators nickname
Murder Swayze
Date
Feb 15, 2022
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/99NXcXG

Jack Mcoff

Player
Player
Hello Mazhor, I was permanently banned on the Portuguese server for general rule 6.3. 2 months ago.

I’ve talked to you about this and you asked me to make a forum complaint that’s why I’m here.

In fact, I did have in my possession a balaclava (that I intended to sell) and a forgotten heavy shotgun in my only car’s trunk that was there because since we were at the beginning of the server there weren’t cheap backpacks for sale and, at some point, I might’ve thrown the gun there because I needed space for something. I know I was accused of keeping “a lot off vests and assault rifle ammo” and until this day I have no idea where did you guys took this from. I know you guys have logs of everything and to some point, it looks like I’m lying but I swear I’m not lying. I only had one vehicle with the maximum space, it was a bodhi, and if you search it you won’t find a single vest because there are any, same thing applies to the bullets.
I was LSPD High Command at the start of the server, obviously, my logs look weird, I had to take equipment for me and for the rest of LSPD's employees since the permissions were kind of messed up as they had like a 15-minute cooldown to take stuff from the warehouse. I know it looks like a stole a lot of stuff but I can assure you the only things I had were a heavy shotgun and the balaclava. So please, consider this!

With that being said, I’m perfectly aware of my mistakes, I know I shouldn't have kept anything from the beginning, I truly enjoy playing on GrandRP servers and would love to be back to the Portuguese server.

If there's no way the permaban can be removed then please let me "pay some sort of fine".

Thanks for your time, Mazhor!

Name: Jack Mcoff
ID: 2126

Tino Rusty

Player
Player
I know Jack from the english server (server 1) and as far as I know he was always a player that followed every rule.

He obviously knows what he did and it seems like he is sorry for what he did and that he learn his lesson.
He already spent 2 months without being able to join the server and since there were so many other players that were banned at the same time as Jack for the same rule break and got unbanned, I think he deserves a second chance.

He is a nice and polite player and I'm sure he won't be breaking this rule ever again!.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom