Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Application for the Position of Leader in Los Santos Vagos

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

AbhishekSharmaji

Player
Player
Application for the Position of Leader in Los Santos Vagos

Personal Information:

1. Name (In Real Life): Hi, I’m ABHISHEK KUMAR.
  2. Age: I’m 19 years old.
  3. Time Zone: You’ll find me in the UTC+5:30.
  4. Average Online Time Per Day: I’m usually online for about 7-8 hours each day.
  5. Discord Handle: You can reach me on Discord as abhi887j.
  6. In-Game Nickname: Most folks know me as Abhi Boff.
  7. In-Game ID: My ID is 362261.
Additional Information:

1. Leader of: I aspire to lead the mighty Los Santos Vagos.
  2. Why I Want to Be a Leader:
    • Community Bonding: I believe in building a tight-knit community. As leader, I’ll foster connections among our members, ensuring everyone feels valued and motivated.
    • Strategic Vision: Los Santos is our turf, and I want to expand our influence. Whether it’s through alliances or smart business moves, I’ll ensure we thrive.
    • Innovation: Let’s raise the bar! I’ll introduce fresh role-play ideas, making us stand out and keeping our legacy alive.
  3. Role-Play Improvement Tips:
    • Training Sessions: Regular training will sharpen our skills. Let’s practice scenarios, refine our character portrayals, and keep our RP top-notch.
    • Feedback Loop: Constructive feedback is gold. I’ll set up a system where we learn from each other, adapt, and grow.
    • Shared Storytelling: Our story matters. Collaborative storytelling lets everyone contribute, making our RP richer and more engaging.

4.Experience and Qualifications:

• Loyalty That’s Unshakable: I’ve stood with the Vagos through thick and thin, proving my loyalty in countless encounters. Whether it’s been high-stakes missions or quiet moments of solidarity, my dedication has never wavered.
  • Street Smarts: The alleys and avenues of Los Santos are like the lines on my palm—I know them by heart. I’ve mapped every shortcut and safe house, and I’ve got the lowdown on who’s who in our urban jungle.
  • A Leader in the Shadows: When it comes to pulling the strings and setting the stage, I’m your man. I’ve orchestrated operations that would make a chess grandmaster envious, all with a cool head and a strategic mind.
  • Code of Honor: The Vagos code is etched into my soul. It’s the compass that guides me, and my commitment to our cause is as solid as the steel of our bikes.
5.Vision for Leadership:

• Expanding Our Empire: As your leader, I’ll steer us into a future where our influence spreads far and wide across Los Santos. Through smart alliances and savvy business moves, we’ll not only survive—we’ll thrive.
  • Strength in Brotherhood: I believe in the power of unity. Under my leadership, we’ll stand together, an unbreakable brotherhood, bound by loyalty and respect.
  • Tradition Meets Tomorrow: While I hold our traditions close, I’ve got an eye on the horizon. Navigating the ever-changing underworld of Los Santos, I’ll keep us one step ahead, always.

I’m all in for the Vagos. Let’s make waves together!

Cheers, ABHISHEK KUMAR

Sierra Victor

Angels Could Be Bad
Server Administrator
Rejected

Low IC age, gain more experience.. You can apply again in future​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom