Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Dhali Shadow
Administrators nickname
Bobby Pluxury
Date
Apr 6, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/OgToRiy

Dhali Shipo

👑 Leader of Shadow Syndicate Family 👑
Player
Dear Bobby Pluxury Sir,

I hope this message finds you well. I write to you today with a heavy heart and a deep sense of regret for the mistakes I have made.

I am filled with remorse for my actions that led to my punishment. Looking back, I realize that my behavior was rash and thoughtless. I failed to consider the consequences of my words and actions, and for that, I am truly sorry.

I understand that you uphold the standards of the community with great care and diligence. My actions not only violated those standards but also disrespected the trust and authority vested in you as Chief Administrator.

I deeply regret causing any harm or inconvenience to you or the community. I understand that forgiveness may not come easily, but I humbly plead for your understanding and compassion.

I recognize the gravity of my mistakes and pledge to do better in the future. I am committed to learning from this experience and becoming a more responsible and respectful member of the community.

Furthermore, I am prepared for any necessary consequences, including a money wipe and business reset, if deemed appropriate. I am willing to accept any measures necessary to rectify the situation and regain the trust of the community.

Please accept my heartfelt apology, Bobby Pluxury Sir. I understand if my request for another chance cannot be granted, but I hope that you will find it in your heart to consider it.

Dear Sir You Give Me Blocklist For This Forum:
Rejected - Ban For Deceive admins | Oghi Flann

Thank you for your time and consideration.

With sincere regret,
Dhali Shadow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom