Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Unban appeal Anticheat #934 @Curator of Project

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Justus Malibu

Player
Player
Proof: Hello Mazhor
I was banned from DE 03 by Anticheat over a year ago and just wanted to ask if there is a possibility that I can be unbanned.
As I said, I have been banned for over a year now and therefore do not know my ID. But since it is an anticheat ban anyway, I can send you the name of my social club account. I think it would be just as easy if I gave you my ID from another server, then you can look up my social club name there.
DE02: 75949

At that time I was only on the server with two friends to look at another Grand Server because we only played on DE 04. While I was on the server I was banned by a bug from the anticheat. I got run over and then when I was in the animation of getting up a Bodhi ran over me again but instead of falling down again I was standing on the passenger seat. Then I drew my Revo and shot at the driver, the anticheat probably didn't get along with that because I was moving fast at the same time because I was standing in the Bodhi and because I was still shooting at the same time.
I can only remember the incident so clearly because it was actually my first ban ever, but unfortunately I don't have any pictures or other data like my ID.
Select for moderation

Jonathan Breitling

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Hey,

after reviewing your ID on DE02, i can´t find any accounts on DE03 with the same social club.
So i need to reject your case.

Kind regards
Breitling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom