Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Saudi Hill

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Abelrahman

2. Your age: 18

3. Time zone: (GMT+3)

4. Average online per day: 3-8 hours

5. Your Discord: ksaabdul

6. Your Nickname: Saudi Hill

7. Your ID: 300988

1) Additional Information

1. Leader of Los santos Vagos

1x underdeputy Bloods
2x underdeputy Vagos
1x hc Marabunta

2) Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization

2.1) i have good Experince in gangs as Underdeputy and Experince Leading Some Events and i am Sure That i will make good Term and without any Warnings and with 100% in the professional way
and i think This Gang is the best Because my Best Days at the gangs was in Los santos Vagos.

2.2) I believe in my self i have good Experince in the gangs i want to make it the best gang in the gangs and i wish i Dont Recive any Warnings and in professional way
and any one from my gang member brake rules will be demoted or blacklisted

2.3) i think Los santos Vagos is one of the best gangs in this city and i have been see the Vagos at ghetto and every where and i want to be the Leader of it bc i love the Vagos That's why I want to be the Vagos leader because I am confident I can change this, My goal is to complete the term without making mistakes and in a professional way.

3) Your advice for improving roleplay in the organization

3.1) Everything Should be in Professional Way and without any Warnings, increasing the activity of the gang, Consistent spray profit of $11,500 for me and my gang,
Atend Clands and Subs And Events

4) My Goals

1) Complete the term without any warning.

2) $10,000 graffiti profit every hour.

3) 100% Turf.

Thank you For Reading,
Regards,
Saudi Hill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom