Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Madhav Barnes

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL: Madhav Singhal
  2. Your age (OOC): 18
  3. Time zone + country: India GMT +05:30
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 10:00 AM TO 16:00 PM
  5. Average online per day(hours): 4 TO 5 HOURS
  6. Your Discord ID: madhavyt12
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Madhav Barnes
  8. Your in game ID: 6318
  9. Your in game level: 21
  10. Languages spoken: Hindi , English , French
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP life?
It's been a long time in the city, and I've learned and experienced many new things. Now, I want to dedicate my time to serving this server. It's my dream to become an administrator. And i saw some of my friend who are admin and got to know that it is fun job and a responsible job to do so and i am tired of doing rp and have spead like 3 years in rp and want leave rp life to become an admin and believe and i have experienced every thing in city of all type .

3. What are your strengths?
My strengths are i learn things quickly and can take decision as i have a experience as a lawyer
Hark working good communicating skills

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
till now didn't found one and dont even think so

4.What skills can you bring to the admin team?

In Grand RP , I can bring several skills to the admin team:

Fairness and Impartiality: I can ensure that all players are treated equally and that rules are enforced consistently.
Communication: I can effectively communicate with players to address their concerns, provide assistance, and maintain a positive community atmosphere.
Problem-Solving: I can quickly address issues that arise within the server, whether they involve technical difficulties, conflicts between players, or other challenges.
Creativity: I can contribute to the development of engaging storylines, events, and characters, enriching the roleplay experience for everyone involve
Tech-Savviness: I can assist with the technical aspects of running the server, such as setting up plugins, managing permissions, and troubleshooting any issues that may arise.
Flexibility: I can adapt to the changing needs of the server and its community, whether that involves implementing new features, updating rules, or responding to emergent situations.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes but i do not even own one

6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
Not currently but if i have any i will let the team know about the situation

7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
No because for this elite team everyone is equal for u

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom