Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury

For curator of the project Ban Appeal For Cheating[ James_Pluxury ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Azad Yildirim
Administrators nickname
James_Pluxury
Date
Apr 17, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://1drv.ms/i/s!AkmxfYd2QnYWiaRfWH-ESK5kHFfQNA?e=1erxsh

xElPatr0nx

Player
Player
I have been blocked from the server for 9999 days on a date i wasnt even on the game ive aparantly cheated but the problem is i dont know how to cheat you can get my log or anything you want in the server ive spend money on the server and tried a bit of hard rp the max thing ive done is crash in to someon, buy a house and drive around in my car i havent even shot a bullet or killed anyone yet yes im new to the server but ive been opening cases with GC to get my money and buy thing so yet again i will say this i dont know why i goot banned for cheating when ive never cheated in my life on any game.One more thing i have been banned for cheating on a date i wasnt even on the game i go work and after work i come in to the server but on the 17th i was tired and went straight to bed you can check the server logs, look ive owned my own servers as well so i know what you can and can not do in the RP scene.

what real gets to me is ive spent a lot of money on the server even tho im new just so i can get a decent start and enjoy the game so why would i cheat no one get monet for free and i spent my hard earnt money on a server too enjoy and get banned for something i have never done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom