Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Kayra cenazeoglu
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 18, 2024
Time of violation
Proofs
https://youtu.be/EsEXUDNN-gs

Ankush Chowdhury

Player
Player
If you can see The city time was 16:00 and the battle for the treasure already started with one person with buggati chiron and he came in between. the situation was gun fight there was no option to give demand. By judging feel free to punish me if i m wrong. Thank you.

Last edited:

Kasas Tzariar

Player
Player
If I am not wrong then it is allowed to shoot in the last minute without demand.Correct me if wrong.

Efe Specter

Player
Player
If you can see The city time was 16:00 and the battle for the treasure already started with one person with buggati chiron and he came in between. the situation was gun fight there was no option to give demand. By judging fell free to punish me if i m wrong. Thank you.
Are you ID 102785? If you are, can you provide POV?

Ankush Chowdhury

Player
Player
If you can see The city time was 16:00 and the battle for the treasure already started with one person with buggati chiron and he came in between. the situation was gun fight there was no option to give demand. By judging feel free to punish me if i m wrong. Thank you.
It was middle of Gun fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom