Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

WP Horse Rainbow

Player
Player
ban date: 27.02.2024
Why were you banned: Blacklist
How long is your ban: 9999 Days
How long does your ban still: 9948 Days
IC Name: Horse Rainbow I 6486

Hello Mazhor,

the Chief Administrator of DE3, Alfonso Cain, blacklisted me. My own fam lost inoff without a reason, but that's a different complaint.
I'll link a screenshot under this text, i will be to much to write it down.
Its like 2 months ago and during that time I thought intensively about my mistake and regret it very much.
At this moment i got mad cause the inoff manager Joe Savage said like "your whole family is cheating and on the cleaner/cheater server "octo resseling" and thats without any proofs.
I think its understandable to be frustrated in this moment. In addition i wrote with him via dm and he wanted to send me the "proofs", he asked me for a conversation about that, but since yet he ignores me.

I really hope i can got unbanned, I can't do more than apologize and assure you that something like this will never happen again. In like 9 months the only sanction i ever got is for playing lmg in the new "rp ticket factory" event. Also i never got a real ban, the only "ban" i ever had was removed in few hours. I would like to thank you for your attention and hope for a positive feedback.

Last edited:
Top Bottom