Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
idk
Administrators nickname
Levi_Akashi
Date
Apr 18, 2024
Time
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/Ui8OjQ6

İsa Cruz

Player
Player
hello dear lebnoni didint play en2 for 1years today i dowload en2 and i log in to account when i login to account i saw i have a ban soical ban for cheat idk why did i get ban for cheat i didint even play at en2 i just download en2 and create account i leave from en2 and i go back to en1 today when i login to account i see i have soical ban on my main account and twink account i hope my soical club get unban idk if someone hacked my account and used cheat so pls unban my soical club and unban my twink account and my main account

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom