Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected

Zeyadsafwan

Player
Player
1. Your Name IRL - Zeyad

2. Your Age - 19

3. Time Zone - GMT+2

4. Average Online Per Day: 6-8 Hours

5. Your Discord - zezosafwan

6. Your Name - Habibi Safwan

7. Your ID - 40306

Additional Information

1. Leader of Vagos

Vagos Underdeputy
Bloods High Commande
Balas Underdeputy
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization

2.1 I have a lot of experience in gangs. I have gained a lot of experience, and I have led some events myself. I am dedicated to ensuring that the membership remains strong and successful. I learned a lot during my time as an underdeputy. I am sure that I will be a leader who does not receive warnings. We can achieve great things with my gang members.

2.2 I believe I have great leadership skills. I have observed everything, what is wrong, what is incorrect. I have enough information based on my experience, and I will keep Vagos at the top. Vagos will always be active.

2.3 I think Vagos is one of the most important gangs. I've been in the city for a long time. I saw inactivity and powerlessness in the ghetto. That's why I want to be the Vagos leader because I am confident I can change this. Also, I am confident in myself, and I want to do these things as an under deputy. My goal is to complete the term without making mistakes and in a professional way.

3. Your advice for improving roleplay in the organization

We will always be active in different activities like (store robbery, gun store, hostage situation, FZ raid, highway robbery). We will try to interact with Leo's, especially by making hostage situations. I believe that in this way, we will improve our RP even more. They will see Vagos not only in HQ but everywhere in the ghetto and outside the ghetto. We will do everything professionally in accordance with the rules. We will stick to the rules without making any rule breaks. I will not allow violations of the rules at Vagos. Any rule break will lead to a kick, strikes, or blacklisted from the gang.

4. My Goals

Complete without any warning.

Above $10,000 graffiti profit every hour.

Be stronger than other gangs and dominate them.

100% Turf.

Thank you for reading.

Regards,

Habibi Safwan

Vinay Reddie

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Closed
We are not looking for Vagos leader, at the moment. Reapply once the applications are open again.​

Top Bottom