Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Luffy

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL:- Rahul Singh
2. Your age is 18
3. Time zone:-GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day:5-6 hours.
5. Your Discord: rahul1232579
6. Your Nickname:- Luffy Singh
7. Your ID:-3925

Additional information

1.Leader of
Emergency Medical Services

2.Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

1. EMS has been very close to me as it has been my first organization in which i have worked. I want to serve EMS to the best of my capability. Being the leader of the organization provides me with the perfect opportunity to do so. I want to guide EMS to reach its greater heights.

2.I feel I understand EMS more than any other organization I have been in. i have worked for EMS in various other cities and have seen what all can be done in order to make this organization even better and I will make this organization the best in the city as it is, as it should be and as it will be.

3.I always had the dream to become the leader of this organization and want to do my best as much as I could. I have actively taken interest in the leadership of this organization and have actively tried to understand it. Thus i believe I have the necessary experience and idea of how this organization should work and how I can manage it.

3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization.

1. I will make sure that there will be frequent recruitment drives so that we have units available at all time in the server. We will hire people from different timezones so that units are available round the clock.

2.I will make sure that atleast one High Command (HC) is available every time in the city so that whenever there is a need of a HC one is available.

3.I will make sure that we teach the RP situation that shall be known to an EMS employee in the training charter itself.

4.I will make sure that everyone interaction between an EMS employee and other citizen is as respectful as possible
  • Tentative Rank System of my term:

• High Command Ranks

30. Chief
    29. Deputy Chief
    28 .Deputy Chief of HR
    27. Divisions Chief
    26. Head of HR
    25 .Head of HS
    24. Head of GS
    23.Head of Training
    22. Dean (HS/AS/Training/HR)
    21. HR (Human Resource)

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

20. FTO (Field Training Officer)
    19. ARO Officer
    18. Lab Director
    17. Lead Paramedic
    16. Paramedic
    15 .Surgeon
    14. Jr. Paramedic
    13. EMT
    12 .Doctor
    11. Jr. Doctor
    10. Jr. EMT
    9. Pharmacist
    8. Nurse
    7.Jr. Pharmacist
    6. First responder
    5. Intern
    4. Labtech
    3. Trainee 2
    2. Trainee
    1. Suspended

Before I finish I want to clarify couple of things.I will like to receive a chance so that I can prove that I can make this organization run smoothly.

Luffy Singh

Vinay Reddie

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Rejected

Lack of trust/lying about age
You already received an answer here as well​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom