Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

VikashArya

Player
Player
  1. Your name IRL: Vikash
  2. Your age (OOC): 21
  3. Time zone + country: GMT+5:30(india)
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 12:00 to 18:30
  5. Average online per day(hours): 6+
  6. Your Discord ID: mrsingh6847
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Vikash Arya
  8. Your in game ID: 62028
  9. Your in game level: 21
  10. Languages spoken: English,Hindi,Bhojpuri
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State
Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
- When i was playing Grand rp and every time there is a task like ride with level 1 players and i visit nearest to the hotels to pick lvl 1 player and give him a ride for my task and i wondering they like asking for help so, i am always curious to help them and tell them how they enjoy there game and what they do and play there role in the city without breaking server rules. so, i am aware of the grand rp server i will tell or help them about the server rules.example - like they start talking in green zone using other language so, i just help them that this is not allowed u can only speak or talk in green zone using foreign language.
2. What are your strengths?
- Never Bored to help others and i just enjoy to help others.
- patience for the any situation.
- Always smiling and talk with respect.
- quick Learner
- Handle any situation with smile and calm.
3. What are your weaknesses?
-Every person have a strong and weak point but that person who work on their weakness and not take advantage of their strengths and everyday when i wake up i remember whats i do wrong yesterday so that i dont have to repeat today and work on it.
4. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
-Like i always watching slim capella video and they just teaching or explaning about the admin days life so its inspired me to join the admin team and watching their video i learn many things so i know i will ba a good admin for the grand rp citizens.
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
- YES
6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
-NO
7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
- Like i worked for EMS and SAHP and as a citizen of the grand rp EN3 server i always take care of the rules which i never break and get warning and blocked or sillenced so i think its a strong point who played their role as good and responsible and Perfect citizen.

Thank you !!.

Emad Pluxury

Senior Curator of Support
Senior Administrator
Rejected
Take some time to gain more experience in the EN03 Server.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom