Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Leader of Federal Bureau of Investigation | Matthew Campbell | 1714

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matthewcampell

Player
Player
7N99FdFhGjXol_SN2a6R11wryDYWpjx_leiiL67_qOtdKdY5Gdad0AAcTVw8NI_QIIzTBQXE6-zZXg_tCygeMNDYxkWMTDA_vNqG9nOmsV59WZCizJer4vEm9NSAyF4EOCs-nC-N

1. Your name IRL - Matthew
2. Your age - 16
3. Time zone - EST
4. Average online per day - 7-8 hours and always on discord
5. Your Discord - sharqueefa#5483
6. Your Nickname - Matthew Campbell
7. Your ID - 1714

Additional information:
1. Leader of Federal Bureau Of Investigation
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
Why do I want to be the leader of FIB you ask? Well, here are the few reasons I want to be the leader of such a high priority organization. First off, I am aiming to improve the level of rp in the organization, like adding new departments or if not adding, improving these departments. I have basically seen it all when it comes to organizations falling apart and also keeping themselves stable. My next reason is because I will be aiming to build relationships with other organizations. I am doing this so we can all communicate well. I don't want to hear any LSPD, SAHP, NG, and or FIB on top. I just want us to be able to work together as we are supposed to. I want to have the orgs. working together in projects and I strongly believe this would fall into the improving rp category. My next reason is I want to improve on myself, learn some stuff I may not know even with all of the experience I have. Being the leader takes commitment, which I do have. More than enough of it, and I hope to inspire people to run one day as I was by my old superiors. I also guarantee my mind is already way further down the road then others, I already know how I'd like to run the organization. I also don't have a big ego; I don't tend to talk about my successes and let things move on their own. I don't force things upon people and some of my goals for this organization are very well set.

My Goals as FIB Director:
Goal One: have all hours staffed. I always want there to be Agents around, I want no inactive Agents Goal two: Make FIB somewhere people want to join, and we actually get some respect, when I say respect I mean self respect, it's very important to our success

ZbTJJ4GRWvpiikVEOmeTifFaJeJYDKcn3ZJAcsRxry1HOzpllJ2QYMrDLwXTiRgLPYvgEihPpD-RxmiIJxWODHGmFDIFQMT9utqLG1ndOQF2F7ahdfaitKieRDu6uytnojv6fDaA

and I've noticed over the last few terms people think they are better than others. It sickens me..

Goal Two: Increase the task force in the FIB and make use of the dogs. K-9 units are a huge goal for myself and I'm sure you all as well. K-9 units will be a huge part of the task force, for more roleplay we will have them search the vehicles more often.

Goal Three: More interrogations, I believe this is possible with the help of my friends at gov. and my friends at the LSPD, we make the system quick and simple but gets all of the info out of the subject

Goal Four: More departments, and fix the ranks. I would personally like to have a department based just for hostage negotiations, and extend upon the HR department. I believe doing these 2 things will help how we all feel in the organization and will manage things better, keep it all more organized during hostage events.

3. Your advice for improving Roleplay level in organization.
My advice for improving the roleplay level in the LSPD, I strongly believe that one of the only ways to do something like this is to hire the top-level Agents in our force. I think we should only strive for greatness. Talk with each other a lot, get more comfortable with each other, improve the training program, and make the radio communications more realistic, not people screaming over the mic in distress. But talking calmly and smoothly. I also want to limit the corruption in the FIB. I will do this by hiring the correct IA department (TRUSTED PEOPLE) and make sure all people have no records of anything not worthy of being in the FIB. I also want the FIB to be a learning experience for all of the people. I want them to learn how to do this stuff, and make sure we are still tough on them but not too tough. We all have to learn somehow and at the end of the day, we are all human. We mess up sometimes. Accept failure, use it as motivation!!

4. Previous work experiences:
FIB Chief of Staff, FIB Head of Department, LSPD Head of Internal Affairs, Task Force lead, SAHP FTO, FIB Field instructor, Deputy Head of HR, Director of Secretaries

5. Why you should choose me over other applicants:
My experiences definitely help, but I also have a decent understanding of the rules, and I have more motivation to change the ways the FIB is. I also want to hear everyone's thoughts and opinions. I love feedback.

Matthew Campbell
17/3/22
Application for Director of “Federal Bureau Of Investigation”

Max Ghost

Ideas without action are worthless.
Player
This guy was one of the best officers in pd and I would love if this guy was leader of fib because he always is in city helping everyone he’s also very smart he always has good ideas I don’t see why he shouldn’t be fib leader

Cody Dundee

Player
Player
I vouch I kn
7N99FdFhGjXol_SN2a6R11wryDYWpjx_leiiL67_qOtdKdY5Gdad0AAcTVw8NI_QIIzTBQXE6-zZXg_tCygeMNDYxkWMTDA_vNqG9nOmsV59WZCizJer4vEm9NSAyF4EOCs-nC-N

2. Your age - 16
3. Time zone - EST
7. Your ID - 1714

Additional information:
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
Why do I want to be the leader of FIB you ask? Well, here are the few reasons I want to be the leader of such a high priority organization. First off, I am aiming to improve the level of rp in the organization, like adding new departments or if not adding, improving these departments. I have basically seen it all when it comes to organizations falling apart and also keeping themselves stable. My next reason is because I will be aiming to build relationships with other organizations. I am doing this so we can all communicate well. I don't want to hear any LSPD, SAHP, NG, and or FIB on top. I just want us to be able to work together as we are supposed to. I want to have the orgs. working together in projects and I strongly believe this would fall into the improving rp category. My next reason is I want to improve on myself, learn some stuff I may not know even with all of the experience I have. Being the leader takes commitment, which I do have. More than enough of it, and I hope to inspire people to run one day as I was by my old superiors. I also guarantee my mind is already way further down the road then others, I already know how I'd like to run the organization. I also don't have a big ego; I don't tend to talk about my successes and let things move on their own. I don't force things upon people and some of my goals for this organization are very well set.

Goal One: have all hours staffed. I always want there to be Agents around, I want no inactive Agents Goal two: Make FIB somewhere people want to join, and we actually get some respect, when I say respect I mean self respect, it's very important to our success

ZbTJJ4GRWvpiikVEOmeTifFaJeJYDKcn3ZJAcsRxry1HOzpllJ2QYMrDLwXTiRgLPYvgEihPpD-RxmiIJxWODHGmFDIFQMT9utqLG1ndOQF2F7ahdfaitKieRDu6uytnojv6fDaA

and I've noticed over the last few terms people think they are better than others. It sickens me..

Goal Two: Increase the task force in the FIB and make use of the dogs. K-9 units are a huge goal for myself and I'm sure you all as well. K-9 units will be a huge part of the task force, for more roleplay we will have them search the vehicles more often.

Goal Three: More interrogations, I believe this is possible with the help of my friends at gov. and my friends at the LSPD, we make the system quick and simple but gets all of the info out of the subject

Goal Four: More departments, and fix the ranks. I would personally like to have a department based just for hostage negotiations, and extend upon the HR department. I believe doing these 2 things will help how we all feel in the organization and will manage things better, keep it all more organized during hostage events.

My advice for improving the roleplay level in the LSPD, I strongly believe that one of the only ways to do something like this is to hire the top-level Agents in our force. I think we should only strive for greatness. Talk with each other a lot, get more comfortable with each other, improve the training program, and make the radio communications more realistic, not people screaming over the mic in distress. But talking calmly and smoothly. I also want to limit the corruption in the FIB. I will do this by hiring the correct IA department (TRUSTED PEOPLE) and make sure all people have no records of anything not worthy of being in the FIB. I also want the FIB to be a learning experience for all of the people. I want them to learn how to do this stuff, and make sure we are still tough on them but not too tough. We all have to learn somehow and at the end of the day, we are all human. We mess up sometimes. Accept failure, use it as motivation!!

FIB Chief of Staff, FIB Head of Department, LSPD Head of Internal Affairs, Task Force lead, SAHP FTO, FIB Field instructor, Deputy Head of HR, Director of Secretaries

My experiences definitely help, but I also have a decent understanding of the rules, and I have more motivation to change the ways the FIB is. I also want to hear everyone's thoughts and opinions. I love feedback.

Matthew Campbell
17/3/22
Application for Director of “Federal Bureau Of Investigation

2. Your age - 16
3. Time zone - EST
7. Your ID - 1714

Additional information:

Matthew Campbell
17/3/22
this guy is one of the most qualified people I know. He will never let you down!

Nick Blueberyy

MOUNTAINS
Player
Great mans when I was in pd with him he did and brought so many things into pd which we needed to make rp better and can make a big change in FOB with his experience and amount of work he can put in to help all of us work together and be in the same page

Fendi

Player
Player

2. Your age - 16
3. Time zone - EST
7. Your ID - 1714

Additional information:

Matthew Campbell
17/3/22
Love this guy so much helped me so much he will be great

Luke Voltzz

4x Leader | FIB x2 | SAHP | Families
Player
this man is an outstanding officer he cares for his organisation structures and also treats every single member with respect he has such an amazing personality and rp standard he knows how to do everything well and he deserves this role best luck matthew

Tristan Diggss

Ex Leader of Marabunta
Player
Worked with this guy everywhere and what i can say is he is wanna of the best directors you could picked and is very well experienced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom