Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Hatake Kakashii
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 19, 2024
Time of violation
09:44
Proofs
https://youtu.be/5DVgtDOIIPE?si=YLXIb6BCbH9D58JF

washed kuzxyy

Player
Player
268940 is my friend he is banned in forum responding for him:

He is stealing your car, do you think he should tell you to leave or something? As it can be seen in your POV, he is stealing your car. As i know, you dont need to give any demands to steal a car. It was not GZ also, you were standing mid street.

Final decision upto admins.

Hatake_Kakashi

Player
Player
268940 is my friend he is banned in forum responding for him:

He is stealing your car, do you think he should tell you to leave or something? As it can be seen in your POV, he is stealing your car. As i know, you dont need to give any demands to steal a car. It was not GZ also, you were standing mid street.

Final decision upto admins.
It doesn't matter if your friend is stealing a car you have give demands and do some rp before killing anyone in city, it's not ghetto where you can randomly kill people. Go read the server rules first before coming on forum to argue

washed kuzxyy

Player
Player
you arent someone to tell me to read rules. rp is correctly true when you kill someone without any demands before stealing a car. i think your brains not working properly 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom