Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

For curator of the project Entbannungsantrag @Jonathan Breitling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justus Malibu

Player
Player
Proof:
Guten Abend Jonathan
Ich glaube du findest meinen Social Club Acc nicht weil ich nachdem Ich gebannt wurde meinen Social Club Namen geändert habe, und mich auf DE 03 mit einer anderen E-mail auf DE02 registriert habe. Dazu wollte ich fragen ob man über das Datum und die Uhrzeit was machen könnte. Denn ich würde mich echt Freuen mal Aktiv auf DE03 spielen zu können.
Ich habe mich Damals auf DE04 aber mit der gleichen E-mail Adresse angemeldet
DE04 ID: 45448

Hier noch mein alter Entbannungsantrag auf den der Bezogen ist: Rejected - Unban appeal Anticheat #934 @Curator of Project

Schlusswort: Ich hoffe dass das mit meiner Entbannung klappt weil ich gerne noch Nachkommen würde zu den anderen Omertas auf DE03

Jonathan Breitling

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Hey,

this one is for curator of the project. You need to write your appeal in english or Mazhor wont review this. Just write it down here in english.

Kind regards,
Breitling

Justus Malibu

Player
Player
Hello Mazhor
I was banned by Anticheat over a year ago due to a bug.
The bug was that I was hit by a car and when I was in the animation to get up I was hit again but instead of falling down I was standing in the open top car then I took out my revolver and shot the driver. I think at least the anticheat couldn't handle it because I was moving fast and shooting at the same time

The reason for my unban request after more than a year is that I was in the media family of Alvaro on DE02 but he and the rest of the family moved to DE03 and I want to continue playing with them.

The German admins are having a problem finding my account because I don't know the email or ID of my account
I hope you can help me to get unbanned on DE 03
Above you can see a picture of when I was banned I hope this can help you
Also here is my ID from DE04: 45448 because I probably created my account on DE03 with the same email address

I hope that my unban will work out
Best regards Levy

Justus Malibu

Player
Player
Mazhor please ignore the last two Comments because there was someone who wrote his unban appeal under my one in a comment but it got deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom