Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Barzani Error
Administrators nickname
Mike odds
Date
Apr 18, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/670315/

Barzani Error

Player
Player
Hello Dear Lebron
I pov requested this guy from some days bec this guy have not normal damage and he kill me and my friend and he was no dying so i pov request him . The admin Mike gave him 8h before the 48h passed to reuest pov and the guy saied that he no pov and he reject the fourm and 8h passed before the 48h pass pls mr lebron reopen the fourm and punish him. Thank you.
He kept 12h reviweing without giveing him time to put pov then tell me after 1 day that passed 48h.

Lebron Pluxury

Gang Unit
Chief Administrator
Time already passed so will not re-open forum+ person is not administrator. Issue will be further investigated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom