Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected LEADER OF San Andreas Highway Patrol | SONU JAIN

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

SONU JAIN

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Shashank Sekhani
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 5-7 Hours
5. Your Discord: Kishu365
6. Your Nickname: Sonu jain
7. Your ID: 61238

Additional information
1. Leader of The San Andreas Highway Patrol

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

First of all, I would like to begin by stateing that out of all of the legal organisations out there SAHP is the very best, So I would like to lead it (I enjoyed working there the most out of all legal organistaitons)

Secondly, I want to become a leader of a police organization because they require team work like nothing else. Most importantly I have a great team right behind me and I have to insure that they have a place to stay and work together . I will also make sure they do not have fights with each other and will be together in this journey.

Lastly, I want to make sure SAHP has all of its issues fix and has stable departments, I am also going to set up an idea of mine The "All Terrain Enginers" which no leader has approved before, However if I do get the leadership I will set it up myself.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

Police RP in its core has to be realistic otherwise there is no purpose for it to exist.
First of all, because The rank structure right now is unrealistic and the departments need to be fixed up I here by present a better preset of SAHP Rankings and Departments as it is quite important that they stay realistic and at the same time Ranks and department that works.
Not To mention The Fact that I am more then tired of the same old "Im grabbin your arm" or Im placing you in cuffs RP. It is simply tiring and needs some changes which I do believe I can bring to the table!

There is the H.W.P (Highway Patrol) tasked at towing and placing tickets on all illegally parked vehicles making sure they do not crowd the countryside anymore and that they are punished for their actions related to parking. As well as pattroling the highway and giving out certifications.

There is the S.R.T (Special Response Team) Department tasked with being the most experienced form of Sheriffs eliminating all crime and arresting the most wanted criminals of the city and generally carrying out heavy operations against all form of crime.

There is the H.R.T (Human resources and Trainning) Department making sure new troopers are being recruited and dealing with internal affairs in a way they are a mix of the old RS and IA Departments, But they are more up to date and can insure all officers have been trained and there is no corruption within the SAHP.

There is the A.T.O.M (All Terrian Mobile Mechanics). Department who insures that the HWP issued Helicopters are being used by trained individuals and that they are the best pilots found in all state organizations, they are also tasked with giving all intel about all situation from the sky. Additonally, They should use their armored vehicles operated too.

G.I.U (Gang Intellegence Unit) is The Gang intel department they are tasked with filling up the evidence roster about all of the criminal organizations and they are at charge on co-operating with FIB during Busts when they require our assistance. It is also quite important that these units keep a low profile. They Should also be the privileged UC Department.

The SAHP Ranking Structure shall follow this:
Sheriff
Deputy Sheriff
Chief of Staff
Area Commander
Chief of SRT (Special Response Team)
Chief of HRT (Human Resources and training)
Chief of HWP (Highway patrol)
Chief of A.T.O.M (All terrain enginers)
Chief of GIU (Gang intellegence Unit)
Deputy Chief of GIU (Gang intellegence unit)
Deputy Chief of SRT (Special Response Team)
Deputy Chief of HRT (Human Resources and Training)
Deputy Chief of HWP (Highway Patrol)
Deputy Chief of A.T.O.M (All terrain enginers)
Major
Master Lieutenant
Senior Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Master Sergeant
Senior Sergeant
Sergeant
Master Corporal
Senior Corporal
Corporal
Master Trooper
Senior Trooper
Trooper
Cadet
Academic Student
Suspended

Thank You for reading my application I hope you enjoyed!

SAHP ON TOP

Oghi Flann

Senior State
Senior Administrator
Rejected.

Learn about server rules, server functions and spend more time in the server as a player to learn all things in the server before applying to become a leader.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom